Recognizer – My first Pincab build

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Teahaus
    Participant
      @teahaus

I was going to mention the same thing as Steve (Zeb).  I have the exact same plunger and yours is not installed correctly.  My wires are also colour-coded.  The installation instructions clearly show pics of the plunger end (white tip) not being on the rod.  The only thing different on the instructions is the colour of the plunger housing…..(green in the pics, orange with what you get)   

Zeb
      Participant
        @zebulon

Here’s a direct link to the manual.  It’s for the newest firmware (R3.5) but the mounting instructions are the same across the revisions.

https://www.zebsboards.com/forum/ext/dmzx/fileupload/files/3671fe9144a88b2f568a6402b09006c1.pdf

I know so little about everything that I could tell you all there is to know about nothing

MydknyteStyrm
        Participant
          @mydknytestyrm

Okay I realize what I did wrong with the plunger. I didn’t even realize the block had a removable shell to encase the plunger’s e-clip. But after seeing the photos clearly and your advice Zeb and Teahaus, its an easy fix! Now all I gotta do is finish work today to get home and fix it. Thanks!

MydknyteStyrm
          Participant
            @mydknytestyrm

Hi Zeb and Teahaus,

So I redid the plunger setup, took the shell off of the slider block, put the block correctly on the potentiometer, attached the e-clip to the plunger shaft, pulled back the spring, and fit on the slider block shell. Problem I think is the shell doesn’t really have room to accommodate the e-clip. It connects but doesn’t sit flush onto the slider block. It doesn’t look like it’s gonna pop but was wondering if I did something wrong again. See pics.

MydknyteStyrm
            Participant
              @mydknytestyrm

7A3CF857-0D4A-4C95-BE67-B8588A9F1C4C7A953309-672E-4F83-9EA7-649C413D6988

polt
              Participant
                @polt

hi man , great build! Can I ask you where you got the tv mount that can rotate? Been looking for one for ages! thanks.

goodGRIEFF76
                Participant
                  @goodgrieff76

Amazing work!

I love the use of the eclipse buttons on the front and fans nested in the sides with the lighting.  Your RGB channel was a great idea as well!  I might have to borrow that idea for my next build.   :good:

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?