Simpsons Kooky Carnival Redemption Pinball WIP

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

the reason I told you that is because many people have tried and failed doing that

Banana primitive flippers where made for this table

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banana-flippers

We where all told that the physics would only work from the models starting point.

that’s the same thing I told to Jlou , yet here we are setting prim as non toys.

instead of adding a hidden physical ramps.  add hidden  primitives that are set as “NON” toys based on the rotation angles.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

I love kooky carnival. I started work on one a long time ago, at the time I was simply thinking quarter game, and I think it can still work but someone better than I would have to be able to code it. My idea was a code to replicate a quarter falling down from vertical when the ball speed reached a certain point. The physics would behave more like a ball (because it would be a hidden ball) but at least visually it might accomplish something. I never got to the pivot ramps either, hadn’t consider how to make them function. As a man who loves collidable primitives, I would never consider having a collidable primitive…move. Sounds like nightmare fuel.

Punch it!

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

@freneticamnesic, table is built, its a pitch and bat but we can make different variants.  Check your PM!!

nukethewhales
          Participant
            @nukethewhales

Would love to give this table a try. Any link?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?