Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Brendan Bailey 2005)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-brendan-bailey-2005/

Original Sonic recreation  “The Hedgehog 2” of Future Pinball created by Brendan Bailey in 2005

Rules:

Multiball – Shoot the bottom and top 3 banks of drop targets to light the middle and side eject holes for ball lock. After locking two balls, the upper left side hole will be lit for multiball. During multiball, shoot the upper left side hole for a 250,000 point jackpot! When two balls have drained, normal play resumes, only now you must complete the drop targets twice in order to light lock.

Hurry Up – Completing the 5 stand up targets along the upper and lower playfields starts the “Hurry Up” feature. You have 10 seconds to shoot any hole (or the drop target in front of the lower eject hole) before complete the targets again. If a ball is locked the left side eject hole, you cannot score a hurry up award there.

Savers – The game begins with the kickback and the save gate active. They only save the ball once and then shut off. However, they can be reacttivated by shooting either of the lower stand up targets when the purple sheild light is flashing (they are lit when the ball passes through one of the inlanes). The Center post is activated by shooting the top center loop shot when lit. You light this shot by having the ball pass through the left side lane. Once activated, the Gate and kickback will remain so until used. The center post, however, only lasts for 15 seconds.

Invincibility – Making the right side loop shot 3 times starts invincibility. This causes all 3 savers to be active consistantly for 20 seconds.

Bonus X – completing the top 3 lanes advances the bonus multiplier from 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X. The multiplier is reset for each ball.

Extra Ball – Extra Balls are awarded when you reach the score of 750,000 and 1,500,000

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

PayPal

Cheers,

Javier..

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

13 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Thanks again for another cool original from FP!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks Javier !

Javier
          Participant
            @javier1515

Note: I could not test the Backglass and it is from the Ultimate version of SLAMT1LT because the original version of Pinwizkid has a very small resolution.

Sorry if it is not according to this version of VPX  :cry:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

Dazz
            Participant
              @dazz

Getting an error regarding the B2S when starting up the game. Didn’t get a chance to capture the error, but will get it when I get back home.

Peter222
              Participant
                @swietlikowa

variable not defined error :(

Zaznaczenie_524

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

Yeah. There is something going on with the script. Just tried to start it – like mentioned above. A few variables are missing. One is the “i” loop not being defined. Seems you didn’t provide us with the correct support *.vbs or something. Also, I think it is a very bad idea that we don’t get this script into the general distribution. There is a few tables that uses it already and if one guy is adding functions to it with out some kind of control, it will become a nightmare for anyone that want to help out the new guys.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Had to add “Dim i” to script to get it to play :)

for IOS and Android

Javier
                    Participant
                      @javier1515

sorry friends, I do not know why that error comes out. I test the tables before releasing them so that people do not have problems in enjoying them. the error has an easy solution, they should write Dim i at the top of the table declarations. I’m not sure if it’s just that because I do not have any errors when executing the table. I’ll wait to see if you have some other error to launch an update.

Furry131
                      Participant
                        @furry131

OK I might just be dumb here but where exactly do you put the Dim i on the script.   I am not sure where the table declarations are in the script.   :wacko:

Javier
                        Participant
                          @javier1515

OK I might just be dumb here but where exactly do you put the Dim i on the script.   I am not sure where the table declarations are in the script.   :wacko:

in anywhere blank place works  :-)

-RpT
                          Participant
                            @rpt

Have tried adding the line “Dim i” in several places in the script but not working for me  :unsure:

Genesis38
                            Participant
                              @genesis38

Line 133. Also for those using SSF such as me, place the music into the BG. At the moment it all comes from the table and it sounds weird.

Did forget to thank Javier for his hard work as well. Thank you sir ?

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

Why you have to add a definition of I to the table when Javier doesn’t is not something I can not explain. The FPVPX.vbs that is provided has a few more functions added to it than what other tables using this support script needs. So, it is recommended to place it and overwriting the one in scripts folder.

Some issues – music plays one round, only sound effect once finished and then starts over only at new ball. But, new game, for me at least needs to be started by full exit of the table. Balls that are already trapped/locked probably needs some code in order to return to the through.

Like mentioned above. Moving “sonic” sound effect to the backglass is essential for anyone with SSF or it will sound really bad.

Fun table – thanks again Javier for porting it to VP. :good:

Genesis38
                                Participant
                                  @genesis38

Thank you for clarifying the specific sounds to be moved to the BG Thalamus. I am terrible at trying to explain things over text…..? But I know you’ll come to the rescue ?

Scotty VH
                                    @scottt
                                    ModeratorMember

Put the Dim i around line 133 with the other dims.  Also, I had two copies of FPVPX.vbs — one in the tables folder and one in the Scripts folder.  Make sure you don’t have an older version of FPVPX.vbs in either place.

Peter222
                                    Participant
                                      @swietlikowa

ok, I added Dim TotalGamesPlayed, also removed FPVPX copy from script folder and now it works…

but what is wrong with the font in backglass? it is a bug or feature? ;)

20190504_202027

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update. Neat table.

********************************************************
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Javier
                                        Participant
                                          @javier1515

ok, I added Dim TotalGamesPlayed, also removed FPVPX copy from script folder and now it works…

but what is wrong with the font in backglass? it is a bug or feature? ;)

20190504_202027

I’m sorry but I could not try the Backglass, my PC that I work with is very small and if I force it a lot it gives blue screen :cry: . If someone can solve it, I will be grateful   :yes:

32assassin
                                          Participant
                                            @32assassin

I don’t know if this fixes the above bug but here is a fix for the 3 screen DMD

it had an extra reel

I included a PIN2DMD friendly version that has the reels resized to match the resolution of 128×32

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                            https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?