SpongeBob’s Bikini Bottom Pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    SkillShot
    Participant
      @dsmehlho

Amazing table and I’ve been very looking forward to this one so thank you! ( rules are so deep :o )

Question: I am using the 3scr b2s but the text is not showing on my 3rd screen, any way I can fix this?

I only have a 2-screen setup so I was unable to fully test the 3 screen b2s, although I was able to “fake” a 3rd screen area on my second monitor and the dmd worked correctly.

Any 3-screen b2s experts out there who can help troubleshoot?

hotpepper
      Participant
        @hotpepper

Awesome table! Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Valkimpro
        Participant
          @valkimpro

Thanks for your great table!!!

jogrady7
          Participant
            @jogrady7

For the person having the 3rd screen problem, here are my working settings

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by jogrady7.
            Attachments:
            barneyrfd
            Participant
              @barneyrfd

Nice table, runs great right out of the box.  Played about 5 minutes on the first ball, lots of fun.

Thanks much.

gaetan
              Participant
                @gaetan

2190,erreur indice en dehors de la plage asc

Controller.B2SSetLED 40 + i, b2sChrLookup2(Asc(UCase(Mid(LEDMessage,i,1))))

vous pouvez m’aider?

Retrogamer78
                Participant
                  @retrogamer78

Fantastic work! You knocked it out of the park with the music and everything. Lost track of how many times I smiled playing this table. Thank you!

GogglesPiasano
                  Participant
                    @gogglespiasano

Hi, Any ideas what would cause this issue? I can hit ok and the game loads fine.

Thanks!

Error

dielated
                    Participant
                      @dielated

Thanks! Same settings and still not working for me so not sure what the issue is here

Update: I realized that overall the ‘b2s dmd’ setting is not working for me at all. In reading here https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=38374 solution seemed to be to go from B2s build 1.3 to 1.25 , I am attempting this and will let you know if this was my issue.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by dielated.
                      phenom
                      Participant
                        @phenom

big thank you  mr.skillshot my kids love this table. great layout and artwork a true gem!!

ItchyRobot
                        Participant
                          @itchyrobot

Very cool… thanks for sharing!

Bendo
                          Participant
                            @bendo

What a cute table, my grandkids will love it. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing with the rest of us !!!

SkillShot
                            Participant
                              @dsmehlho

Thanks! Same settings and still not working for me so not sure what the issue is here

I’ll dig deeper into it and see if any settings in the b2s file could be the culprit. The 2 screen files should work in the meantime.

sgtd666
                              Participant
                                @sgtd666

Great work.  Table and B2s load perfect.  But getting no DMD on my dedicated DMD/Topper split screen.  How to get DMD?

SkillShot
                                Participant
                                  @dsmehlho

Hi, Any ideas what would cause this issue? I can hit ok and the game loads fine.

Thanks!

Error

This came up when we were testing the table, but never happened again after a reboot. Not sure what VP uses the temp file for, any Devs that may have some insight?

SkillShot
                                  Participant
                                    @dsmehlho

2190,erreur indice en dehors de la plage asc

Controller.B2SSetLED 40 + i, b2sChrLookup2(Asc(UCase(Mid(LEDMessage,i,1))))

vous pouvez m’aider?

That is an error related to sending text to the b2s alpha numeric display. When did this error happen? Full Screen or Desktop mode? I haven’t had any issues with this so curious to see what happened.

jogrady7
                                    Participant
                                      @jogrady7

For the issue with VPTemp0.tff file could not be written.  Looks like the file is locked.  a reboot should fix.

BTW, still lovin the table, how many freekin modes did you put in this?

dielated
                                      Participant
                                        @dielated

3rd screen fixed:  I didn’t have my dmd dimensions in my ‘screenres’ file (in tables folder), entered those and it works great now. (If anyone else has issues).

Again thanks SO much for this KRAB-ulous table. As an audio guy myself I think all the different music for the modes, the callouts and sound effects are super amazing and really make the table feel like a seriously real pinball table. I’ve been laughing out loud a ton. Thanks again!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by dielated.
                                        2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

Amazing table and I’ve been very looking forward to this one so thank you! ( rules are so deep :o )
                                          Question: I am using the 3scr b2s but the text is not showing on my 3rd screen, any way I can fix this?

@dsmehlho
                                          ( SkillShot )
                                          The 3 Screen backGlass works fine with the latest BackGlass server — Nice job on the Game
                                          3 Screen setup – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/
                                          To enlarge the wording on the 3rd screen I used this – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by outhere.
                                          • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by outhere.
                                          3 users thanked author for this post.
                                          mraaron
                                          Participant
                                            @mraaron

Very cool, thanks for your hard work :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?