SpongeBob’s Bikini Bottom Pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    SkillShot
    Participant
      @dsmehlho

I appreciate everyone troubleshooting the 3-screen b2s issues. This community is the best.

The current 3-screen file is setup to show dmd on 3rd screen only. Let me know if enabling the “dmd on 2nd or 3rd screen” option would help.

On that note, anyone has my permission to mod and post new b2s files. Just note the alpha numeric displays and lights need to follow the current mappings as they are tied into the script.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      BeachBumTN
      Participant
        @beachbumtn

Excellent work and fun table. I, too, am having the DMD not showing on the third screen issue.  I am sure I am overlooking something but it has me stumped for now. I will enjoy playing on 2 screens until I get this sorted.  Thanks for sharing

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Excellent work and fun table. I, too, am having the DMD not showing on the third screen issue. I am sure I am overlooking something but it has me stumped for now. I will enjoy playing on 2 screens until I get this sorted. Thanks for sharing

Post your — ScreenRes.txt

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Looking forward to trying this tomorrow

GogglesPiasano
            Participant
              @gogglespiasano

I’ m running two screens and a real dmd, so I’m using the two screen b2s setup. I did notice in the script a couple of lines 334 and 335 DMDDisplay (I,0) = “” and DMDDisplay (I,1) = “” .

what is that for?

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

Not sure I ever spotted the real pop bumpers in your build @outhere , that is slick.

workerboy
                Participant
                  @workerboy

I have the same problem (error line 2190), no matter which of the three b2s files I use.

No problem in desktop mode, runs nicely, is playable. However, in fullscreen mode, as soon as it load the table and the first text appears on the dmd, it immediately drops this error and stops.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by workerboy.
                  mrjcrane
                  Participant
                    @mrjcrane

What a super fun table SkillShot and very addictive. I added it into my pincab, great job on all the music and audio. Really keeps the game moving along at a good pace. Excellent job !! Thanks.

sebcemoi
                    Participant
                      @sebcemoi

I have the same problem (error line 2190), no matter which of the three b2s files I use.

No problem in desktop mode, runs nicely, is playable. However, in fullscreen mode, as soon as it load the table and the first text appears on the dmd, it immediately drops this error and stops.

I, love Sponge Bob, Thanks a lot @SkillShot for this excellent work !!! :heart:

But, … same problem as @workerboy here … :-(

If i comment the 3 related lines, i can play the table, but nothing appears on the Alphanumeric DMD (2screens setup)

SkillShot
                      Participant
                        @dsmehlho

This is the code that sends the text to the b2s led reel. When an error happens it is usually because there is no LED reel available to send it to. Is the backglass otherwise loading? Are you using any plugins (freezy, etc…)? Do you know what version of b2s you have installed?

Sorry for all the questions, lol. I just want to try and replicate the error so I can get this fixed!

workerboy
                        Participant
                          @workerboy

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, b2s loads properly.

I have Freezy 1.8 installed.

And the b2s server is 1.3.0.4 version.

sebcemoi
                          Participant
                            @sebcemoi

Same here, but maybe b2s server possibly 1.3.0.3 i need to check…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by sebcemoi.
                            banksy
                            Participant
                              @banksy

Awesome table and clear that a lot of work went into this.

Thanks for sharing!   :good:

BeachBumTN
                              Participant
                                @beachbumtn

Post your — ScreenRes.txt

Hey @outhere, thanks for the reply and offer but I got it sorted. I did find an issue with my ScreenRes.txt.  I also made the score font on the backglass yellow and enlarged the DMD font and made it blue/green to match the backglass background. I think it looks great.   Thanks again to SkillShot for a fun, original table. I also appreciate you Outhere and all the other members who give so much to all of us.

robertms
                                Participant
                                  @mophead

Never watched SpongeBob but this game cracks me up! Love the multiball, very well done :good:

benben45
                                  Participant
                                    @benben45

Hi!

Same problem for me here (line 2190),  few seconds after launching this table (i cannot play anymore).

Sorry, my error message is in french but I think you can understand:

For i = 1 to Len(LEDMessage)
                                    Controller.B2SSetLED 40 + i, b2sChrLookup2(Asc(UCase(Mid(LEDMessage,i,1))))
                                    Next

I’m using the latest b2s server (1.3.0.4) and freezy 1.80

Any idea?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by benben45.
                                    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by benben45.
                                    sebcemoi
                                    Participant
                                      @sebcemoi

More i read posts for “error line 2190”, more i think that maybe the problem is related to the language of the system (French)? … @workerboy are you french too?

workerboy
                                      Participant
                                        @workerboy

No, I’m not French. I’m Hungarian. And my system’s language too.

sebcemoi
                                        Participant
                                          @sebcemoi

Hmmmm … so maybe it happens when the system language is different than english ?….

I’ll try this after work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by sebcemoi.
                                          mignot
                                          Participant
                                            @jmig86

ajouter dans le script:

SetLocale 1033

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 83 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?