Star Wars DE PUP Pack

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    jdsabin1
    Participant
      @jdsabin1

Thanks heaps for an awesome pup pack! I love this table and yuo have just made it the coolest thing to play.

Wonder if you can hekp with my music issue – I have renamed the old bs2 file so it doesnt load but I still have the original table music playing underneath your pupvideos and sounds. I am not sure how to turn it off?

Did you get this one figured out? I have the exact same problem. Great pup pack!

Rafael Tetsuo
      Participant
        @rafaeltetsuo

dgrace thank you for this!
        What an awesome job!

spscan
        Participant
          @spscan

PUP Pack not work for me :-(   only table and dmdext appears. Please help me. Thanks

Edit:  Finally all ok! :yes: ;-)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by spscan.
          outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

PUP Pack not work for me :-( only table and dmdext appears. Please help me. Thanks

Edit: Finally all ok! :yes: ;-)

Well I’m glad you have it fixed but the downside to your post is if somebody else has the same problem your post does not help

spscan
            Participant
              @spscan

Well I’m glad you have it fixed but the downside to your post is if somebody else has the same problem your post does not help

Who play in desktop mode (1 screen) must insert a piece of code in the table script after the wording ‘option explicit’ and everything works:

‘****** PuP Variables ******

Dim usePUP: Dim cPuPPack: Dim PuPlayer: Dim PUPStatus: PUPStatus=false ‘ dont edit this line!!!

‘*************************** PuP Settings for this table ********************************

usePUP = true  ‘ enable Pinup Player functions for this table
              cPuPPack = “pup-pack_name”  ‘ replace with the PuP-Pack / PuPVideos folder name for this table

‘//////////////////// PINUP PLAYER: STARTUP & CONTROL SECTION //////////////////////////

‘ This is used for the startup and control of Pinup Player

Sub PuPStart(cPuPPack)
              If PUPStatus=true then Exit Sub
              If usePUP=true then
              Set PuPlayer = CreateObject(“PinUpPlayer.PinDisplay”)
              If PuPlayer is Nothing Then
              usePUP=false
              PUPStatus=false
              Else
              PuPlayer.B2SInit “”,cPuPPack ‘start the Pup-Pack
              PUPStatus=true
              End If
              End If
              End Sub

Sub pupevent(EventNum)
              if (usePUP=false or PUPStatus=false) then Exit Sub
              PuPlayer.B2SData “E”&EventNum,1 ‘send event to Pup-Pack
              End Sub

‘ ******* How to use PUPEvent to trigger / control a PuP-Pack *******

‘ Usage: pupevent(EventNum)

‘ EventNum = PuP Exxx trigger from the PuP-Pack

‘ Example: pupevent 102

‘ This will trigger E102 from the table’s PuP-Pack

‘ DO NOT use any Exxx triggers already used for DOF (if used) to avoid any possible confusion

‘************ PuP-Pack Startup **************

PuPStart(cPuPPack) ‘Check for PuP – If found, then start Pinup Player / PuP-Pack

Chriss4198
              Participant
                @chriss4198

First of all, this is so killer, thank you! So I have set the backglass to off in popper, but still it pops up over the pack. When I rename or delete the B2S, another table’s pops up. Am I missing anything? Thanks so much!

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

First of all, this is so killer, thank you! So I have set the backglass to off in popper, but still it pops up over the pack. When I rename or delete the B2S, another table’s pops up. Am I missing anything? Thanks so much!

You are on this version Backglass server

If not then update  — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  alexdanger187
                  Participant
                    @alexdanger187

WOW!  I’m not sure if you put together the “preview” of the trilogy or not, but it was amazing.  If it was you, you should approach Disney because you strung together an excellent choice of videos to tell the story.  Thanks for the PUP pack, it’s really great! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?