Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    encryptedmind
    Participant
    @encryptedmind

Not sure if i can ask this here or not but ive been looking for sterns the beatles table for vpx and pup pack. Ive checked vpinball, vpforums, and vpuniverse but with no luck. Can someone direct me in the right direction please and thank you.

pblwizard
    Participant
    @pblwizard

Same here! This video is amazing.

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

Glad you found a copy, but please respect the author’s wishes not to have this uploaded to any of the forums.

[edit: this is in response to a shared folder link being posted. I don’t think there is any reason not to share privately.]

pblwizard
    Participant
    @pblwizard

Sorry about that. I’ll remove the link and just send it to them privately. As I said, it’s incomplete anyway. :)

DBrown67
    Participant
    @dbrown67

I’ve been looking for this too. I found the table from a link by the author himself elsewhere. As mentioned he doesn’t mind it shared just not publicly on websites.

But… I can’t find the pup pack anywhere. And this table needs the pup pack. Any chance someone can PM a link for me please? :heart:

EDIT:  Someone has very kindly shared the pup pack. Thanks very much again to that person  :)

encryptedmind
    Participant
    @encryptedmind

Also someone has fulfilled my desires. Thank you very much and sorry for posting it on this thread and not privately. I apologize. Keep up the fantastic work people.

messiah835
    Participant
    @messiah835

Is there anyway I can get a link to the pup pack as well? thanks in advance :)

romanclassics@hotmail.com

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

Would someone be so kind to share the Beatles table and pup pack.  Brings back such wonderful high school memories :)  Thank you.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Try spybook next is my suggestion. We are still not allowing links respecting the authors wishes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW