Stranger Things: Stranger Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    rablack97
    Participant
      @rablack97

Yes

bha19
      Participant
        @bha19

How do I change the settings in the pup? If I right click on the pup while playing I get a settings option, but when I click on it nothing happens.

TranceMuzik
        Participant
          @trancemuzik

Scotty, beautiful table, from what I have seen. I followed your instructions to the T. Backglass starts ultra dmd starts, then disappears. Then table will not start and then crashes. I get windows error message. I have to close the application. Any suggestions anyone? I have hundreds of tables that play fine. Just can’t get this one going.

Scottywic
          Participant
            @scottywic

Scotty, beautiful table, from what I have seen. I followed your instructions to the T. Backglass starts ultra dmd starts, then disappears. Then table will not start and then crashes. I get windows error message. I have to close the application. Any suggestions anyone? I have hundreds of tables that play fine. Just can’t get this one going.

Turn off ultradmd in the top of the script and delete the b2s and let me know what happens.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Upgrade to the latest vpx 10.5 beta.

Iain
              Participant
                @iain1986

@TerryRed – Does this mean this table needs the 10.5 beta? Or are people running it fine on 10.4 latest (with fast flips copied over)?

Also, I too have been having issues downloading the video assets. I was getting the same endless loop of asking for password, having it say it “succeeded” but redirecting me to InvalidSession in the URL and repeating the loop again and again.

Gonna try again tonight, wondering if its just the hosting service struggling to keep up with lots of requests.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

@terryred – Does this mean this table needs the 10.5 beta? Or are people running it fine on 10.4 latest (with fast flips copied over)?

Also, I too have been having issues downloading the video assets. I was getting the same endless loop of asking for password, having it say it “succeeded” but redirecting me to InvalidSession in the URL and repeating the loop again and again.

Gonna try again tonight, wondering if its just the hosting service struggling to keep up with lots of requests.

I’ve only ran it on 10.5 beta with no issues.

Others who have similar issues with it closing out right away installed 10.5 and then the table worked fine after that.  Seeing that this table is very new, it most likely used certain features that only 10.5 supports properly.

TranceMuzik
                  Participant
                    @trancemuzik

Hi Scotty. I asked for help yesterday, and you and TerryRed responded. I started with Terry’s idea. Updated to VPX 10.5. Table started right up! Took it for a test run. WOW!!! Thank you very much for ALL the work you have put into this. It really shows! And for the first table as well. This will definitely be my show table for pin enthusiasts. Thanks again!!! :good:   :yahoo:

TranceMuzik
                    Participant
                      @trancemuzik

TerryRed, you hit it right on the head. Good call! Problem solved. Table started right up.

Thank you for ALL your work you have put into these tables as well. You and ALL the contributors get all my appreciation!!!

rablack97
                      Participant
                        @rablack97

Fixed Terry, Hide dmd has to be checked in PBX game manager.  This makes the loadup uglier as the VPX window splashes for a second or 2 before the STLE PUP takes over.  However pressing 1 starts the game everytime now.

Shannon
                        Participant
                          @shannon1

Fantastic original table. You are really a true talent and your work is much appreciated! :yahoo:

Iain
                          Participant
                            @iain1986

I’m still having issues trying to download the videos files. I type in the password (friendsdontlie) and it says “Correct”, click to download and it just goes back to InvalidSession URL and asks me to reinput the password. This loops forever

If I tick “remember password” then it doesn’t ask me to reinput the password, but everytime I click to download I just get the green “Password Correct” popup and nothing happens.

Anyone able to host them somewhere else?

Snoz
                            Participant
                              @snoz

I’m still having issues trying to download the videos files. I type in the password (friendsdontlie) and it says “Correct”, click to download and it just goes back to InvalidSession URL and asks me to reinput the password. This loops forever

If I tick “remember password” then it doesn’t ask me to reinput the password, but everytime I click to download I just get the green “Password Correct” popup and nothing happens.

Anyone able to host them somewhere else?

I had the same problem, and tried all type of browsers, and I think it is a windows 10 thing because I used my win 8.1 laptop and it downloaded straight away no problems same browser, same link, just different computer.. try that if you have another computer.\

Iain
                              Participant
                                @iain1986

I’m on windows 7 :/

Tried with chrome (normal amd incognito), and IE

Will try my laptop (Win10). Moght try via my VPN too.

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

To anyone downloading Stranger Things: Stranger Edition…

DO NOT install the older PinUP Player 1.2 Installer and the 1.3 beta update that is included with that table now.

These are now out of date. Please only install the new “PinUP System” (Popper and Player) to use with Stranger Things: Stranger Edition, and DO NOT install the 1.3 beta files from the table afterward.

Thank you.

TerryRed
                                    @terryred

To anyone downloading Stranger Things: Stranger Edition…

DO NOT install the older PinUP Player 1.2 Installer and the 1.3 beta update that is included with that table now.

These are now out of date. Please only install the new “PinUP System” (Popper and Player) to use with Stranger Things: Stranger Edition, and DO NOT install the 1.3 beta files from the table afterward.

Thank you.

Scotty has removed the PuP 1.3 beta files from the table downloads, and has directed everyone to the new PinUP System installer now. Thanks Scotty!

We also get a little update with that too. Nice!

Such an amazing showpiece for VPX and PuP!

blackvulcan3
                                    Participant
                                      @blackvulcan3

To be clear, will 1.4 no longer work with previous configurations? i.e. If you want to play 1.4 you need to install PinUP system?

Iain
                                      Participant
                                        @iain1986

Switched to my laptop and tried downloading the video assets and its working fine (Win10, Chrome).

Very bizarre.

TerryRed
                                          @terryred

To be clear, will 1.4 no longer work with previous configurations? i.e. If you want to play 1.4 you need to install PinUP system?

If you had a previous install of PuP 1.3 beta installed and working with STSE, then no you’re  not required to install PinUP System…however that version of PuP is out of date…so if you want any current version of PuP, you need to install PinUP System. It’s easy to to install and setup (watch my videos), and will be the standard moving forward.

Mark70
                                          Participant
                                            @mark70

Time to say thanks for all the updates!
                                            After many games, I am still blown away how well everything works.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 244 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?