Table Idea

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    7x4x1z
    Participant
      @cookieraid

I don’t know if it has already been done, but has anyone ever recreated, or thought of recreating “Microsoft Windows – Space Cadet” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Tilt!_Pinball for VPX or Future Pinball? I think this would be a great nostalgic addition for the vpinball community.

I don’t have any skills making tables, otherwise I would do it myself. I’m just an end user.

What are your thoughts, or opinions?

Thanks.

Space Cadet

Touchmaster97
      Participant
        @touchmaster97

The Windows XP version is a stripped down demo of a 90s pinball collection. If this is going to be recreated, then I’d prefer the original with different backbox artwork. That, and Multiball.

Midway's Legacy lives on.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Forum user @makmak had never created a table before he jumped on maybe the hardest thing there is, designing and creation a table from the bottom up. Saying you’re just a end user just tells me one thing. You are not really interested in anything else than receiving. Sorry, but, that is my honest answer to you @cookieraid

If you don’t try, you will never ever learn something new.

7x4x1z
          Participant
            @cookieraid

Saying you’re just a end user just tells me one thing. You are not really interested in anything else than receiving. Sorry, but, that is my honest answer to you @cookieraid

If you don’t try, you will never ever learn something new.

Well here is MY ‘honest’ answer. Your answer didn’t answer my question. Your answer was to criticize me for not knowing how to make virtual pinball tables, and to assume I have no desire to learn. Listen pal, I came here asking a question. I didn’t come here to be insulted, or judged for not knowing how to make tables. There are other hobbies and responsibilities that take up most of my time. If I had the time, I would be glad to learn, but right now that is simply not possible.

In conclusion, maybe you should stick to the topic and not be a judgemental pr**k. Sorry, but, that is my honest answer to you.

I’m sure I’ll be flamed for this post, and you or others will tell me to go f**k off  in so many words. So be it.

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

@cookieraid table is here just search for it. Fren did it few years ago

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

7x4x1z
              Participant
                @cookieraid

Thank you good sir.

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

..off to find this as well!  There have been a few other old pc based tables brought back to life lately that are a hoot!  And didn’t @randr release a Windows Mad Scientist table I need to go finally load!!  I have a list of historic vpx pins I show first timers to my cab like Jigsaw and Humpty Dumpty but now I’m thinking a list of early digital pc/NES based tables would be a cool folder to have.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/space-cadet-vpx/

@jfr1

@cookieraid

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

7x4x1z
                    Participant
                      @cookieraid

Much thanks! :good:

Tom
                      Participant
                        @armyaviation
                        MemberContributor

Calm down calm down, everyone.  @cookieraid, you have to understand where Thalamus is coming from, and we all learn the same way, trust me!!!  There are a lot of people that come here asking and sometimes demanding for others to do work for them.  There are also some that come here and take to sell on their virtual cabs that they make thousands off of.  Then there are the majority that come and take but never give back by either contributing or even by just saying thanks.

my biggest complaint, and I’m not saying this is you, is the guy that comes here and says I don’t know how to do it so you make it.  The only way for people to learn is to give it a try.

Hope you enjoy the table

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?