Thank you !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    h0pp4z
    Participant
      @h0pp4z

Hi out there…

I wan’t to thank you for all your work you’ve spend to the community – you pinball maniacs.

The year is going to end… ten hours left here in germany :-)

We had to say good bye to hour exchange student Jakob in march as cor*na was coming up and everyone was told to return home.

A few days later my father died and it was really hard as we were not able to have a “normal” funeral and we were just my mother with my wife and our boys.

We learned about homeschooling and traveled around europe in our van which was really nice (germany/france/swiss).

We had a nice autumn vacation – again by van – to eastern of germany and visitited a border museum which was a good time to show a part of the german history to our children.

At the begin of december a good friend of mine died by airplane crash in his cessna and left his wife with 2 children. His funeral was just a few days before christmas eve.

Today our older son went 12 years old and we are celebrating this and also preparing for a small party with his aunt and uncle in the evening.

A really crazy year with a lot of changes and impressions.

I am really always impressed with what you are creating here.

It is something that means a lot to me in this time and gives me a lot of pleasure.

A big thank you to the administrators, to all scripters, to the backscreen designers, to the table designers, to the blender professionals…

Please have a good new year and stay healthy!

Thanks,

Lars

1 user thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Wow Lars.  Hope the New Year brings tons of blessings to you and all of us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?