This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Micronaut 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
     Onevox (PeteM) 
    Participant

NOTE: Distribution of this file on a computer, virtual pinball machine or any variation of such device, which is sold as part of a product, or making this file available to download from a website, or via a file transfer process, without my permission is strictly prohibited. All characters, logos, and Flash themed graphics are the property of DC Comics.  

This is a re-theme of JPSalas' "Flash" (Williams 1979). It is my first attempt at table editing. I welcome advice/input/fixes and the like. This uses the standard flash_l1 ROM. I included a wheel logo in the zip file.

Big thanks to JP for letting me mod his awesome work, the physics are quite good on this. Thanks to Wildman for letting me deconstruct/rebuild his Flash B2S file. Also, Hauntfreaks and Vogliadicane were key in dialing in the visuals. And Jim L. for pointing out comic book discrepencies.

Sorry for the pathetic photo. I've never used DT and don't know how to snip something when its full screen.

Like 22+

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Looks very cool! Thanks!

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

wow… another awesome retheme… super high quality!!

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

Holy buckets… great job Onevox!   I’ve have quite a few ideas for rethemes B-)

Kalavera3 
    Participant

Looks really beautifull thanks

robertms 
    Participant

Thanks Onevox, very nicely done, top quality work! You breathed some fresh air into one of my childhood favorites, love the new theme. I agree this is one of JP’s best playing tables so glad you didn’t change any settings. Really like what you did with the arrow inserts. Only odd thing I noticed is with some of the drop targets, for example the left one in the 3-bank disappears completely when dropped, while the other two still have their tops visible. Many thanks for sharing your talents with our community!  :good:

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Wow! Very Impressive work OneVox Thanks for sharing. Such beautiful color and detail. Thanks HauntFreaks I can see your Footprints on this. :heart:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Pinfan45.

Gwen 
    Participant

Beautiful work!  Thanks for the new table!  :good:

vogliadicane 
    Participant

Maaaan, this is beautyful artwork! I love it :heart:

pmood 
    Participant

Love it more than the original!!

Baller38 
    Participant

good job thanks

The Loafer 
    Participant

You’ve done a great job with this.   For some reason, the visual look you gave it really gives this table an entirely new feel compared to the default Flash, even though it’s the same table.  Therefore, a great addition alongside the existing Flash, thanks again for your contribution!

vogliadicane 
    Participant

I did some heavy graphics mod of this beautiful table. Thought it could have a lot more red and yellow. Most things you see anyway. Also included another environment image (from Haunt) and tweaked a bit the lighting to be warmer. Sent it over to Pete and he will adopt some of my suggestions for the next update.

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

That looks great @vogliadicane :good:

Thanks to you both !

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Thalamus.

robobet 
    Participant

BEAUTIFUL !

Thanks

Micronaut 
    Participant

very nice. :heart:
    thanks man

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account