The Last Starfighter VPX

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Manolo / ICE
    Participant
      @kamerik

Awesome ! Childhood memories :). Thank you for this table.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

good stuff.  I asked Joey Beaulieu to work some of his talents to make an overlay png for my backglass.

Here’s what it looks like on my BG.

if table author wants to add option/overlay png  and a few lines to table script then PM me and i can send you the info.

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Please only include something in the PuP-Pack category if you actually include a pup-pack or a table that “includes” the pup-pack ready to go (or a link to it).

If you only currently have a table uploaded and no pup-pack content or features are available at the same time and working… it does NOT go into the PuP-Packs category.

When it’s a complete working table and pup-pack / PuPVideos (or a stand-alone Pup-Pack), you can then add it to the PuP-Packs category afterward.

I get the excitement with wanting to share something, but lets keep things accurate. People gets confused enough with VP stuff as it is.

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

This is true on release but the Last Starfighter PUP Pack is available now so it’s ok in this section now correct?

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

This is true on release but the Last Starfighter PUP Pack is available now so it’s ok in this section now correct?

Now, yes… that’s correct.

The author has been uploading tables to the pup-pack category without any pup-packs included or working “at that time”. This is the only reason I mention this.

If they aren’t ready to go or complete or available at the time of uploading the table, then keep it in the Tables category only until the PuP content is working and available is all I’m saying.

elvinu
              Participant
                @elvinu

Please only include something in the PuP-Pack category if you actually include a pup-pack or a table that “includes” the pup-pack ready to go (or a link to it).

Speaking of which, I’m still waiting for pup-pack video files for The Goonies.

I never quite understood the author when asked about his table being in the puppack section, he said “I know but in a way it is”.

From that point on I was wondering if there was some “dmd screen” or “2 screen user” elements that constituted a pup-pack.

cdnbum88
                Participant
                  @cdnbum88

Why can’t I find the rom? Am I just blind?

Pinbot
                  Participant
                    @pinbot

Great table and puppack for a great film. Thank you very much for making this 

crutch
                    Participant
                      @crutch

Anyone get this table working with FlexDMD. If so I would really appreciate some help on what needs to be changed. Thanks.

yakuzaronin
                      Participant
                        @yakuzaronin

The playfield is all scattered.  Not sure what I’m doing wrong..using VPX and PinUP Player works for Monster Bash ok.

(ignore the attached screenshot…dont see the delete button…)

yakuzaronin
                        Participant
                          @yakuzaronin
                          This reply has been marked as private.
                          Randyre
                          Participant
                            @randyre

flstclasic wrote:

Yes. One day you will be playing the table and it will just be there!

Ahhh, someday… A VPinball Internet Appliance.

jaharr01
                            Participant
                              @jaharr01

Is there DOF for this table or a script change to enable it

gerhard–b
                              Participant
                                @gerhard-b

[SOLVED] Error in Setup

Thanks for the Pinball and PuP-Packs, but where do i get the 3 PUP-Files?

Playlists.PUP, Screens.PUP and Triggers.PUP are missing in both puppacks.

Without these files the puppack will not work for me.

kind regards

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by gerhard--b.
                                outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks for the Pinball and PuP-Packs, but where do i get the 3 PUP-Files?
                                  Playlists.PUP, Screens.PUP and Triggers.PUP are missing in both puppacks.
                                  Without these files the puppack will not work for me.
                                  kind regards

Does not need those files
                                  That info is built into the game
                                  I just downloaded it put it on my computer everything worked fine

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?