The Mandalorian (Cybernaut MOD)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Addestratore
    Participant
      @addestratore

sure, I can add it to the download files for people.

Cordsl
      Participant
        @cordsl

That will be nice, thanks.

playab0yyy
        Participant
          @playab0yyy

Addestratore, any thoughts on the issue I posted about here in the support topics?

portyman
          Participant
            @portyman

I can’t seem to beat this guy. I think he is cheating . Great game . Thanks

Attachments:
            Oldschool4
            Participant
              @oldschool4

Reposted in correct support topic. :wacko:

Mike
              Participant
                @mike21878

I’m having the same issue. VP 10.6 crashes just as the progress bar gets full. All my other games work perfectly well, so i’m guessing something got corrupted on my end unless i’m not alone. Thanks for the work though, looks awesome!

playab0yyy
                Participant
                  @playab0yyy

Mike, may need to lower your graphics settings. This was the first table that required me to do that to be able to play it (even though I’m still having other issues with it). But as soon as I lowered the graphics settings, it launched fine.

Mike
                  Participant
                    @mike21878

Tried lowering the graphic settings to no avail. I’ll just lurk until the next revision. Did the whole NVRam thing, no dice there either. The “real” Cybernaut works so it’s not the rom or anything. Oh well :)

playab0yyy
                    Participant
                      @playab0yyy

Dang. I’m in front of my pc now and grabbed a pic of the exact setting I needed to adjust to get it working. Prior to this, I had the circled setting at Unlimited. Making this one change got it working for me.

Attachments:
                      The Loafer
                      Participant
                        @theloafer

So finally got a chance to try it. Very well done, nice BASS on the soundtrack, got a complaint from the wife lol.

Cybernaut is a fun game (so thanks to the original author mistermixer) but the facelift here does fit in really good.  joined with the pup pack, I find “The Mandalorian” pin stands on its own well.  Thanks!

DarthColejoy
                        Participant
                          @darthcolejoy

hey everyone very new to this. Love this show so downloaded the table and the pup pack. Went to copy the ROM into the folder and realised I already had a cybernaught zip file. Do I override with this file or rename and then how odes that work in regards to finding it in the script? Or odes it mean 2 tables will share the rom (I presume that means shared high scores and things?)

Thanks for your help!

outhere
                            @outhere
                            MemberContributorvipModerator

If you’re not sure rename the old one but I only think they supplied to rom to be nice
                            Yes 2 games would end up sharing the same rom and there is a way to separate the high scores but I do not know how

outhere
                              @outhere

Is anybody else having hard time getting the games Started
                              When I put in credits It tells me I’m putting in credits but when I hit the start button it really as a hard time getting startting
                              The credit lights don’t appear to be working either

playab0yyy
                              Participant
                                @playab0yyy

Have you tried using F3 to get it going? My issue mentioned earlier in the comments sounds a bit different, but also around the same area.

The Loafer
                                Participant
                                  @theloafer

Outhere let me know if you want me to send you my nvram maybe that will help

outhere
                                    @outhere

Outhere let me know if you want me to send you my nvram maybe that will help

Send it over — Thank you

I will try tomorrow night

playab0yyy
                                    Participant
                                      @playab0yyy

The Loafer, would you mind sending it to me too? I’d like to see if that might fix my issue.

The Loafer
                                      Participant
                                        @theloafer

not sure if this will help.  I’m playing the pup version of the Mandalorian along with using the vpmalias.  I thought that would allow it to have a separate nvram to cybernaut but I guess not?

Attachments:
                                        LynnInDenver
                                        Participant
                                          @lynnindenver

I had some issues getting the alias to take as well, but I finally was able to get it to work. at the least, I know it duplicates the original nvram file, so at first it looks like it didn’t work.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

The Loafer
                                          Participant
                                            @theloafer

I had some issues getting the alias to take as well, but I finally was able to get it to work. at the least, I know it duplicates the original nvram file, so at first it looks like it didn’t work.

Ok maybe I’m doing something wrong, will have to check. I did as the VPMALIAS.txt file indicates and I renamed the “rom” name to match the alias, so not sure what else to do.  If  I had it wrong, I presume it wouldn’t load the game since there isn’t a rom name that matches the alias… so it should come up with an error if it didn’t work?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?