Three Angels

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr

did game continue with a new ball or did it use a ball up on drain? or did it lock up?

Thanks for commenting btw

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

3AngelsFan
      Participant
        @3angelsfan

Yes it used the first ball drain to end the ball and then the second ball just drained as the table didn’t recognize it.

On another note , finished the second demon 2 bloodbath ritual, then opened all three gates, and I i hit the back drop target more than once ( I think ).  The target in the back did not drop to accept the angel bait.  And yes , it was the last and only trap with no bait in it.   Is this a bug?  Or are the rules something else ?  Excellent vocals and mood on the third demon attempt.  Love the Polanski 9 Gates music

Great Job.  Absolutely love this table.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr

I will need to take a look at these issues and is why it is still beta. Glad you are enjoying the table though!

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

naeromagus
          Participant
            @naeromagus

I would love to hear dof is being added. I know it’s no easy task otherwise I would not be bugging here. Haha any plans @terryred, @randr

irondragoon
            Participant
              @irondragoon

This table only supports one player. This is a huge problem with FP tables. I don’t know why this is so often overlooked but it’s a thing. I have to take it off my cabinet now.

TerryRed
                @terryred

This table only supports one player. This is a huge problem with FP tables. I don’t know why this is so often overlooked but it’s a thing. I have to take it off my cabinet now.

Perhaps because it’s a crazy amount of work to do original tables from scratch verses using a pre-programmed rom which requires no work for coding the table… not to mention that many FP (and VP) table authors never had a cabinet back in 2008, so MP was never a priority.

Please take it off your cabinet… as I don’t want you to be burdened or offended by Blindmankind’s amazing original work, or randr’s excellent conversion.

8 users thanked author for this post.
                BOQUERON69
                Participant
                  @boqueron69

Good friend, I miss my English is from the google translator …., my congratulations for the table, I have encountered a problem … I start the table from pinballx and it does not start throws me back, to the menu but from visual pinball if I can start the table …

thanks

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr

@boqueron69 Can’t help you with pbx but maybe your system specs are just not enough to handle the table? Does it load fine out of pbx?

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

BOQUERON69
                    Participant
                      @boqueron69

Thanks for responding, if I can start and play the table from Visual Pinball, but I can’t from PinballX. It is the only table that fails from PinballX

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr

I would say it could be system specs but maybe check pinballx forums? Should load same as any other ultradmd table…do you have other ultradmd tables loading in pbx?

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        BOQUERON69
                        Participant
                          @boqueron69

thanks for answering, I have already solved it, I have renamed the table of ¨3 Angelswip_Beta_0_96a ¨ to ¨Angelswip_Beta_0_96a¨ and it works for me … very strange …

thanks friend

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr

Ah! Well glad you figured it out!

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            biobern
                            Participant
                              @biobern

That’s a really great conversation!

Is there a chance for road girls revistited? That would save me all the hassle I have with future pinball and Windows 10/4k/Cabinet mode.

outhere
                                @outhere

What hassle are you having?

biobern
                                Participant
                                  @biobern

Thanks for asking. I’ve got everything solved. I use “Road girls revised Physics2.7 with dovlinx” and a pretty new “future pinball with BAM”. Lots of trouble for me, last time I configured future pinball was some years ago. Everything works good now. :-)

Bern

leswgnr
                                  Participant
                                    @leswgnr

Thanks so much for this! Hard to believe you went through the FP script and maxed out 800 items to do this. I went through it several years ago just to figure out how to play this beast and to figure out where to edit it so I could get to wizard mode so I could see the ending.  I sure wasn’t getting there any other way! Darned difficult game to play and must have been just as hard to port over to VPX.

Many thanks – much appreciated.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr

800 items? Conversion was not difficult just a lot of time to go through 100,000 lines and convert to work in vp.

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

leswgnr
                                      Participant
                                        @leswgnr

The table info in FP always said it was using 800 objects out of a max of 800 objects.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr

Not sure about Fp or if vp has a limit but can sure push your system to its crash point I suppose

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

the_greeze
                                          Participant
                                            @thegreeze

Thank you for your work on this table… it’s amazing! :)

Are you any closer to implemeting DOF at all please?

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?