Tom & Jerry (Williams 2018)

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus

To disable freezy – you just press F1 and then untick the ‘use external dmd’.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Ratdz
      Participant
        @ratdz

Thank you very much, I finally figured it out.  Love these forums for learning information. Thanks to people who don’t mind sharing!

Spreadthinly
        Participant
          @spreadthinly

Keep getting this attached error…. :(

Any idea’s?

bartzenegger
          Participant
            @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Hi , table looks awesome. I’m still having the line 43 problem.  Updated my vpinmame 3.2 build   But same result.

Would love to hear how people figured this out

Thanks ?

Thalamus
              @thalamus

And you are sure you updated all the files correctly ? No stray *.vbs files ? What is line 43 to you ? Probably not the same as my line 43 so I can’t help without proper information.

bartzenegger
              Participant
                @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Thank you for the  response I’ll update everything again and see if this fixes it

bartzenegger
                Participant
                  @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Just an update I had to rename the rom in script and it worked tomandjerry

just an amazing table. It feels and looks real! Really impressed

bart

Greenman
                  Participant
                    @greenman

Having some problems getting this one going.  Changed the name in the script to the rom which fixed the line 43 error and I’ve updated sambuild and installed it, but still fails to load the backglass and the coin buttons etc. are inoperable?  Any ideas?

outhere
                      @outhere

Make sure the table and the back glass files are the exact same name

Click on the table with the mouse Does anything work after that

Greenman
                      Participant
                        @greenman

Thanks Outthere.  Yes, both exact same names and table is clicked on.  Lights flash, but no response and no backglass.  Strange.

jdsabin1
                        Participant
                          @jdsabin1

This is just a beautiful table. The family really enjoys playing this one. One quick question – the mp3 files that are used for the background music are incredibly hard to hear. I looked for a volume setting for the music but couldn’t find any. Does anyone know how to turn up the background music? TIA.

jdc78
                          Participant
                            @jdc78

I can´t enter my  initials on this table when scoring a record.

Anyone else have this ?

Ok i found a solution on page 8. There’s alot of “Wonderful game” and “Looks awesome” you have to read before you find a solution, I don’t dissagre, it’s a beautiful game but there should be a thank you board and a error board so when you search for problems, all the thank you and hurrays don’t show.

Thanks to @BrandonLaw suggestion, I disabled the colored DMD (via Freezy) and Enabled the standard DMD on the game.  Now able to enter initials at the end of the game.  For anyone else having this issue, going into the registry editor and changing the ShowPINDMD value to 0 and the ShowWinDMD value to 1 on the tomjerry entry fixes the issue.

Pinbot
                            Participant
                              @pinbot

Hi , really want to play this table , (and my kids ) , but I just cant get it to load. Keep getting the game cname error , something like line 43. I’ve tried the latest download last night , renamed everything I can  think of to match but just wont load. Anyone got any photos of their script,  table backglass and room , or write what I need to write for each thing. I have 155 other tables and puppacks running etc so sort if have the hang of setting up now  . Any help much appreciated . thank you

Pinbot
                              Participant
                                @pinbot

*** think i just found answer on page 8 about changing the game name on table options to tomjerry to match rom

Pinbot
                                Participant
                                  @pinbot

So I’ve managed to get actual table to load , but cant get b2s or dmd to show. Help please. I’ve got table and b2s files named the same. Just not sure what to do.

nickbuol
                                  Participant
                                    @nickbuol

So I’ve managed to get actual table to load , but cant get b2s or dmd to show. Help please. I’ve got table and b2s files named the same. Just not sure what to do.

Not sure what you have or have not tried, but start with the basics.  Is the .b2s file named the **exact** same as the .vpx file?

Pinbot
                                    Participant
                                      @pinbot

Yes , exactly the same. I always copy from vpx name and paste on b2s name so they always match  . I’ve tried the 2 screen and 3 screen downloads but still shows me nothing  . Couldnt see an option on scripts

nickbuol
                                      Participant
                                        @nickbuol

Had an idea, but the more I thought about it I don’t think it was it…

Not in front of my cabinet to do more checking, sorry.

outhere
                                          @outhere

Updates Maybe
                                          https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

tdmobley1
                                          Participant
                                            @tdmobley1

Awesome Table! I am getting “game not found error” I do not see the rom in the download. help please

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 257 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?