This topic contains 179 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  outhere 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
     NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

I’m just trying to get a better Frame for the pop-up TV (hopefully the same backdrop as directb2s might look good)

Have over 50 clips…

This is another simple cartoon pack i made. You keep your DirectB2S and it pops up a random video on ball-ready-launch. Some clips are long. You can change a trigger with PuPPackEditor to ‘active’ so that left-flipper will stop video.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     kds70 
    Participant

Thaaaaaaaaanks @nailbuster :rose: :yahoo:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 28" BenQ, Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 8 contactors / knocker, PC: Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win7 Prof.
    Real Pin: Eight Ball Deluxe LE (1982)
     dreamtrap 
    Participant

this was working fine b4 but when i put my pin2dmd in now i get a line 43 error?

it works and loads on my desktop but not my cab?

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Try

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=43489

NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

All Done!!  Thanks to TattGuy for his great custom drawn topper for this pack!

Psmiraglia 
    Participant

So, disabling Freezy, and  enabling the VPM DMD seems to fix the initials issue. Having said that, the B2S DMD in 2 screen mode (purple letters) is very fitting…  Problem is that, if I hide the VPM DMD the tables does not serve a ball. If I keep it shown, then it stays on top of table/B2S.

Is this something that should be resolved by VPM ? I’m ok not using my PINDMDv3 for this table, but I rather use the 2screen B2S with embedded DMD instead…

how are you guys running this table ?

dexyman 
    Participant

The solution to the line 43 cGameName error is:

go to > View > Option >

then change the name to “tomjerry” like the rom name.

did this and table noe displays, flashing etc   but cant add coins start game etc , cant play it   an ideas ?

Bram1982 
    Participant

Really nice table! Congrats! Playing this in VR which looks even better, but it has one slight problem: I can’t get the DMD/scoreboard to show up. The fix where you put the code below just before the loadvpm statement and place a TXT named ‘DMD’ on the backglass doesn’t work on this table

Dim VarHidden, UseVPMDMD
    UseVPMDMD = true
    VarHidden = 1

l0g0n 
    Participant

I have no idea this table won’t start for me.  I have the rom and music files in the correct directories.  It stops at line 43 saying game not found.  The correct rom is in the roms folder.

Thanks for any assistance.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Are you up to date with  SAMBuild_r4735.zip

At the bottom of the post

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/

edo75 
    Participant

Hello, I don’t know if it’s an issue, in my case DOF works with toys indeed but not with input buttons (light on start, coin, exit, etc…). I checked in the table config on the DOF config tool, all those buttons are ON though. Is it a normal behavior or I missed something?

Jopp 
    Participant

Fantastic table, thank you for that!

Just a small issue as also stated above with the initials when having a HS.

During gameplay all works fine: T&J V1.2, latest SAM, latest VPX, Pin2dmd with Freezy and running the pinupPlayer for T&J, all works well.

When having a HS the display says: Enter your initials but nothing on the display anymore, as if the flipperbuttons do not react anymore.

When pressing  3 times the <start>  button, as if you are entering the initials but you can not see them,  the game goes back in Game Over mode.
    List of HS is a little weird though….some dashes as names, not sure if it takes over the (not to be seen) initials.

Thank you!

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as G.C....

Kingspian 
    Participant

I’m getting this error for the Tom and Jerry, Anyway to fix it?
    Pinball Error

The Loafer 
    Participant

kingspian:  Yes you need to download the tomjerry rom

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5465-tom-jerry-hollywood-heat-unofficial-mod/

hsipoemma 
    Participant

Hi, I have this error, please help me, thanks.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

What error?

hsipoemma 
    Participant

errortomHi, I have this error, please help me, thanks.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

See 4 posts up

hsipoemma 
    Participant

See 4 posts up

Thank u, sorry for not read.

Do you know a other website of rooms? Because the “email  of confirmation” never comes since 2 days… I cant register in vpuniverse.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

pm sent

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account