UEFA Champions League Season18 (PuP-Pack, BG, 3 Screen)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

I have it – but, isn’t it avail here too ? https://vpdb.io/games/champions-league

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

I have never been on that site before.  I had a scare about a month ago clicking on a pinball site that i never used before and I tend not to stray too far these days.  Thanks again

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

> http://www.digisystems.at

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Every time you refer to that page @stefanaustria – I’ve made some hints in the direction of at least one typo :whistle:

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

Huh, where what – i just overseen that or can’t remember – a very busy Man at the Moment ;-)

Thalamus
                @thalamus

It’s ok stefantoralia. I’m sure you notice it – one day :whistle:

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

vpdb, site isn’t working for me. can you access it?. mine is just circling

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nqo6r3sc7fjm9y/Champions%2520League%2520%28MonsterBashPincab%25202017%29.zip?dl=0

(c) Thalamus Download Service B-)

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

thanks!.  I can get to that site from my phone but not my cab.  wierd

dgrace
                      Participant
                        @dgrace

I keep getting the line 1 access is denied error. I tried what some have suggested, to add VPX.exe to windows defender exclusions to see if that helps. It did help before but now now matter what I have added to exclusion (ULTRAdmd, vpx, visual pinball folder, etc), I still get that error. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks

outhere
                          @outhere
                          MemberContributorvipModerator

What happens if you completely turn off defender

NailBuster
                            @nailbuster
                            ModeratorMember

The issue is an old IE control inside of ultradmd VBS script file in the scripts folder.  I don’t even think the code in that function is used in ultradmd tables.  Maybe someone can try and remove that function and see if windows will be happier….

makmak
                            Participant
                              @makmak

for me helped:   add folder where your VPX.exe is installed to windows defender exclusions  + deactivate microsoft virus scan

CopyCracker
                              Participant
                                @copycracker

Anyone have an issue with table music not playing after installing the pup-pack? I love the music and cant figure out why I lose it with the pup. The files are there they just don”t play. All other sounds work.

Fraglerok
                                Participant
                                  @fraglerok01

Hi, at the end of the party, the lotery runs several round and give the result only after a long time.

Anyone has this issue ? and if yes, is there a value to change somewhere in the script ? thanks

yakuzaronin
                                  Participant
                                    @yakuzaronin

this table is so much funner with this pup pack.   thanks!!

fawcue
                                    Participant
                                      @fawcue

Does the screen near the flippers with the credits stay there the whole game????  Shouldn’t that be a topper?

Rombo Deadfish
                                      Participant
                                        @rombodeadfish

Everything works great when I launch from VPX, when I launch from Popper, the table doesn’t have focus so I have to click on it with the mouse to get it to work.  Is there a modification that can be made in the script to resolve this issue?

outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

Everything works great when I launch from VPX, when I launch from Popper, the table doesn’t have focus so I have to click on it with the mouse to get it to work. Is there a modification that can be made in the script to resolve this issue?

try exclusive full screen If your not  (-EnableTrueFullscreen)

This is what i have
                                          This way you will only have exclusive full screen mode when running popper
                                          For Pinup Popper add this to the launch script
                                          -EnableTrueFullscreen  <–  copy and paste this part

This is only an Example to show you where it goes
                                          START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -DisableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”
                                          ) else (
                                          START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -EnableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”
                                          )

Rombo Deadfish
                                          Participant
                                            @rombodeadfish

Everything works great when I launch from VPX, when I launch from Popper, the table doesn’t have focus so I have to click on it with the mouse to get it to work. Is there a modification that can be made in the script to resolve this issue?

try exclusive full screen If your not (-EnableTrueFullscreen)

This is what i have

This way you will only have exclusive full screen mode when running popper

For Pinup Popper add this to the launch script

-EnableTrueFullscreen <– copy and paste this part

This is only an Example to show you where it goes

START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -DisableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”

) else (

START /min “” vpinballx.exe “[DIREMU]” -EnableTrueFullscreen -minimized -play “[GAMEFULLNAME]”

)

I was able to fix my Diablo table that had the same issue by modifying the script.  Their should a similar way to resolve the issue for this table.  Thanks for you response.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?