update firmware on kl25z

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    stvpin
    Participant
      @stvpin

I’d validate what LynnInDenver asks.  Sometimes even tho everything about the computer looks “off”  the USB is still on.  They do this so you can charge a device when the PC is off.   Plug a phone into that USB port, see if it still gets power.

Seems like we’ve all assumed that you are using pinscape software and it’s not the virtuapin software running on it?   Is that the case?  Running Pinscape?

I buy these boards by the dozen, solder the header pins on and move ’em along to vpin friends at almost my cost.  The only time I’ve fried them was my own fault while wiring power things, dropping screwdrivers in bad places ZZZZZTTT! while everything is hot and things like this.   The latest batch of boards I brought in have all flashed just fine in win10.   Looks like this board is getting harder to find, “end of life” according to mouser, and ridiculous prices at amazon.  PM me if you’re interested in saving just a few bucks over just buying and shipping one retail.  I send it out with the latest firmware.

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

i am using pinscape software.  The thing is working fine now, it wont recognize the programming port on win 7 or 10.  Talked to mjr and he said its probably an issue with that side of the board

PM sent @stvpin thanks

stvpin
        Participant
          @stvpin

ah..   I had one that the programming port connections had broken coz I used it a lot moving it from place to place plugging and unplugging.  I actually just hit it with the heat gun and that caused it to work a couple more times but I eventually trashed it.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?