V.1 (IDSA 1986)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=198033

Special Thanks to :

32assassin for starting this project and pass it over to me for the final touches.

Thank you to:

mfuegemann for the vp9 version and for giving the OK to proceed with this project.

Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Goldchicco
      Participant
        @goldchicco

After launching the table for the first time press F6 to setup the DIP Switches (coins, ball per game and ROM sound). Do this one time only

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Sweet. Thank you once again guys. This I think I’ve just barely played in VP9, so, I’m looking forward now to explore it properly.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          sheltemke
          Participant
            @sheltemke

Another fantastic table from you which i never knew before lol :)

Love the 8bit(ish) music on this one:)

0Cool
            Participant
              @0cool

Great! I really liked the series back in the days. Enjoyed playing the VP9 version. You and your team really are on fire with all of these great releases, Goldchicco. Thanks a million! Awesome job. :good:

Bendo
              Participant
                @bendo

Thanks for another little know table, I just love these things !!!

Bob Albright
                Participant
                  @bobalbright

Never even heard of this table, but looks nice. Will dL later today. Thanks

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

nanuk
                  Participant
                    @nanuk

thx love that old show never heard of the pinball will put it in my cab for sure tonight

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Thanks Guys … really great to get these Tables to VPX :rose: … Thanks :good:

ccollomb
                      Participant
                        @ccollomb

Amazing table, thanks for the great work. I have a weird issue with the sound, some constant background loud noise is there a way to fix that?

Goldchicco
                        Participant
                          @goldchicco

It could be rom related, old table and maybe not up to date rom (nothing wrong on your side)

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Remember. All the sounds you are hearing from these roms, are software, written by devs to emulate old sound chips. Most people, are downloading a pre compiled dll and they never read what has been changed. If they did. They would see that it still things being changed, in almost all cases, improved. It has happened, and it will probably happen again, that some “line/related” roms have issues. Tuning microsecond timers with proprietary obsoleted sound chips.

kds70
                            Participant
                              @kds70

I have a weird issue with the sound, some constant background loud noise

Happened to me only if the table is restarted once via “F3” reset or has been quit back to vpx editor and restarted via “F5”.

A clean start of the table (closing vpx), loading and starting table doesn´t produce those strange sounds. So, no problem for me.

A nice table release; thank you :heart:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?