Game of the week challenge – Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Bob Albright
    Participant
      @bobalbright

I believe it is set up that way…so whoever has the number two score should pick next week’s table. And even if it’s not…let the 2 guy choose

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

doogie
      Participant
        @doogie2301

I had this score yesterday, how did I do in the Kiddie tournament?  Somehow I got 41M a month or two ago, and this is the best I could do since.

Attachments:
        freelunch
        Participant
          @freelunch

I had this score yesterday, how did I do in the Kiddie tournament? Somehow I got 41M a month or two ago, and this is the best I could do since.

This puts you ahead of me by about 3M, so go ahead an pick our next table!

Scotty VH
            @scottt
            ModeratorMember

OK Doogie… it’s your honor.  What is the next table going to be??

doogie
            Participant
              @doogie

Oh ok, how about Capersville?

freelunch
              Participant
                @freelunch

8,828 for now.
                Mutliball with zipping and unzipping flippers is nuts! I’ve been reseting the table if I get ball locks leftover between games. I may look into modding the script to make the table to flush at the end of a game, but I’m probably too lazy.

Attachments:
                Jesperpark
                Participant
                  @jesperpark

Congrats to Bob for winning this weeks challange

Also congrats to Doogie for being the best of the rest of us

Jesperpark
                  Participant
                    @jesperpark

High Score so far is 7032, I’ll screen shot when i score higher B-)

Scotty VH
                      @scottt
                      ModeratorMember

My high score so far is 6,1xx.  I’ll post pics and updates if and when I get a respectable score!

bord
                        @bord
                        MembervipContributorModerator

7,122 tonight. I’ll keep at it.

Not sure I totally understand the scoring on this game. What do you get by spelling SEARAY?

Edit: Answering my own questions: http://pinball.org/rules/capersville.html

freelunch
                        Participant
                          @freelunch

7,122 tonight. I’ll keep at it. Not sure I totally understand the scoring on this game. What do you get by spelling SEARAY? Edit: Answering my own questions: http://pinball.org/rules/capersville.html

I was actually was looking at that guide earlier, I wanted to know where my 100s were coming from lol.

doogie
                          Participant
                            @doogie

Almost got freelunch

Attachments:
                            doogie
                            Participant
                              @doogie

finally rolled it over (score and sea ray capers)

Attachments:
                              freelunch
                              Participant
                                @freelunch

finally rolled it over (score and sea ray capers)

I really wanted to roll over that ten thousand place, too, but I ended up focusing on practicing Tekken the beginning of this week, and then I had a nasty crash on my PC that forced me to factory reset Windows. I back up frequently, but it still takes so much time to move files and reinstall everything (these are my excuses for not trying again, not that I thought I would for sure accomplish my goal).

If we’ve seen the last of the high score snipers, I’ll seize this second place victory, coming after the winner of last week, and choose America’s Most Haunted. If you’re grabbing this table for the first time, you’ll want the GIF pack and the Music pack (links in the installation section). You only need to do UltraDMD installation if you (1) have never done it, and (2) didn’t use the all-in-one installer for VPX.

There is a bug in the table script that I posted a fix for months ago, but it never got incorporated into the current release. It’s a pretty minor problem where the table doesn’t reset properly when you don’t get a new high score, but that will be pretty important for us! Ctrl-F “sub gameover0” to fly to this section of code and add the two highlighted lines.

I think I wrote this post right, I’m going to bed now.

Scotty VH
                                  @scottt
                                  ModeratorMember

Doogie, unless I am missing something, it looks like you won this round at 13,329.  So, it is your honor to select this week’s table.

I believe FreeLunch came in second with his 8,828, so if you want to offer the choice to him, that would be fine.  But, we need a decision soon, so that I can start practicing ASAP!  Please name a table, and hopefully one that you would only find on the #2-5 ranked visual pinball websites.

Jesperpark
                                  Participant
                                    @jesperpark

Congrats Doogie, nice to see a close competition.  I’m good with America’s most haunted, you may have to get it at VPF but it was made by Fren who’s heart is always been at vpinball

Scotty VH
                                      @scottt
                                      ModeratorMember

I also think AMH would be a fine choice.  It hasn’t been the game of the week at VPF, so this choice would keep the variety, and would be great.  World Cup Soccer from MBPC would also be a lot of fun!

freelunch
                                      Participant
                                        @freelunch

Doogie, unless I am missing something, it looks like you won this round at 13,329. So, it is your honor to select this week’s table. I believe FreeLunch came in second with his 8,828, so if you want to offer the choice to him, that would be fine. But, we need a decision soon, so that I can start practicing ASAP! Please name a table, and hopefully one that you would only find on the #2-5 ranked visual pinball websites.

I was going along with the VPF challenge rule where the winner last can’t pick the table two weeks in a row. Since you started this challenge, I think it’s fair that we defer to your ruling on the matter.

Congrats Doogie, nice to see a close competition. I’m good with America’s most haunted, you may have to get it at VPF but it was made by Fren who’s heart is always been at vpinball

It’s available on vpinball, too, I linked to it in my last post (the link is cleverly hidden in the phrase “America’s Most Haunted”).

doogie
                                        Participant
                                          @doogie

Yeah I’m cool with freelunch’s choice, AMH it is.

Jesperpark
                                          Participant
                                            @jesperpark

It’s available on vpinball, too, I linked to it in my last post (the link is cleverly hidden in the phrase “America’s Most Haunted”).

Oh yeah it’s available here as well, and I made 3-4 posts on it lol :wacko:

Since you guys are playng on it, does anybody else see the balls in the trough waiting to be played?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 148 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?