VR ROOM Diner Minimal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    psiomicron
    Participant
      @psiomicron

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-diner-minimal/

VPX Table by Flupper, Ben Logan, Bodydump

Thanks to Flupper for permission to mod.

Option for B2s: Gives an option to use the animated DirectB2S backglass or the VR Version. Change B2Son1= 1 to turn on. Would suggest to have Grill set to “Standard”, DMD set to “Hidden” and B2S DMD set to Visible in the B2s Server settings (right click on the back glass when table is running on desktop to get this). Also make sure “Disable B2S” is unchecked, and “Capture Backglass/PUI” is checked in Preferences -> Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF.

Updates some lighting and sounds for SSF

10 users thanked author for this post.
      BeemanDev
      Participant
        @beemandev

Hi, I was just trying this table, it loads OK and accepts coins but wont start?
        Also when you say set B2Son1= 1 do you mean setting in the script at line 74:-
        Const B2Son = 1

I can see no reference to B2Son1  in script.

I have other VR tables working fine
        TIA

psiomicron
        Participant
          @psiomicron

Hi, I was just trying this table, it loads OK and accepts coins but wont start?

Also when you say set B2Son1= 1 do you mean setting in the script at line 74:-

Const B2Son = 1

I can see no reference to B2Son1 in script.

I have other VR tables working fine

TIA

Yes Const B2Son = 1. Just read that it CAN accept coins but won’t start. I don’t know if your using a keyboard or not, but try hitting “1” to see of it starts. Also make sure VPX is in focus in Windows. Alt-Tab to it just in case. All else fails close out VPX and restart it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by psiomicron.
          fGv33CY32SMh
          Participant
            @fgv33cy32smh

Love all the options in your scripts–definitely adds to the fun. Thank you!!

Wrath2000
            Participant
              @wrath2000

Thanks for the update. Fun pinball game, I’ll have a burger and fries.

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Super! Thanks, psiomicron.

:yahoo:

BeemanDev
                Participant
                  @beemandev

OK It’s working now. Not sure what fixed it. Maybe running pinMame and running Roms standalone helped?
                  Thanks, looks great and nice smooth playfield, great job.

How long does it take to convert an existing VPX that works OK in VR to one with a full cab and minimal surroundings? I’m about to read the docs.

psiomicron
                  Participant
                    @psiomicron

Not too much time. Just got to have the vr room primitives you get from these rooms and you have to photophop the cab decals. Adjust lighting, and possible other elements of the table so it looks right in vr.

BeemanDev
                    Participant
                      @beemandev

Could migrating existing tables into a fixed room or just a void but as a full cabinet you can walk round be automated or is that unrealistic? So that a lot of grunt is already done, so then just needs tweaking, customising by someone with more artistic flair?

So drag/drop one or more existing VPX’s onto it and it spits out VR versions? Or do such tools already exist.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by BeemanDev.
                      • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by BeemanDev.
                      Sixtoe
                      Participant
                        @kiella

Adding the VR room is often the easiest part (I made a toolkit for it), the hard part is fixing all the bugs and issues present in the VR version of the tables, which are far more complicated to sort out (bleeding lights, depth bias issues, flashing and vanishing primitives, z fighting and flickering, gaps, really weird stuff outside the table etc. etc. etc.), not to mention finding *decent* (i.e. non-blurry) cabinet artwork

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Sixtoe.
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?