VR ROOM Fire!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=208739

VR version of Fire!

Rotating color cylinder under playfield simulates building on fire. The player must quickly “put out fires” when they appear in various places on the playfield, by either completing a bank of targets or making a lit shot. Each end of a large horseshoe lane is protected by ramps that raise and lower. When lowered, they deliver the ball to ball locks. Upper playfield has a ramp that raises and lowers during play, allowing a ball to enter an elevated opening for multiball.

VR version includes interactive backglass, integrated digits and the bell topper. Enjoy this great table.

Credits go to:

– UncleWilly and Randr for the vpx version and DJRobX for the update (version 2.0)

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

– Wrd1972 and Bord for their work on version 2.0. UncleWilly and Randr for their amazing VP9 original, and Randr for guidance on the left lock behavior. 32Assassin for his VPX rebuild of the script and table. HauntFreaks for color-correcting sling areas so they light up properly. RustyCardores for PMDâ„¢ input. Fozzy/Ninuzzu for fast flipper and ball shadow routines Flupper for primitive flippers

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball! Come and join the VR fun at the FB VR Pinball – Virtual Reality Pinball group.

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

thanks senseless, always loved this table.. great work you are doing by the way.

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

Thanks for the compliment but I should be thanking you :).  I forgot to credit you for the digits code I was able to use for the backglass scoring ;). Works like a charm and looks great.

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Thanks for the compliment but I should be thanking you :). I forgot to credit you for the digits code I was able to use for the backglass scoring ;). Works like a charm and looks great.

Appreciated.. but we are all in this together..

Rawd
            Participant
              @rawd

I finally got around to installing some of the latest tables/rooms.   This is excellent man.  I like the new room, and the table looks and plays awesome.   Thank you.

BrandonLaw
              Participant
                @brandonlaw

This is honestly the next table in my collection.  I’m not sure why I gravitated to this unit, but thank you for brining it to VR!!  Also, if you want your DMD to be shifted up correctly..change the “90” to “0.”  Photo attached.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?