VR ROOM Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure/

VR version of the incredible Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure by ninuzzu and tom tower.

This is the first Wide Body custom VR Room table and boy this is awesome! Finally I can enjoy the great work ninuzzu and tom tower did on this table and the widebody really makes this table! Took me quite some time to get the wide body scaling right but I think it turned out really nice. I included the 1985 Indiana Jones Arcade cabinet to make this a complete experience :).

Credits go to:

– ninuzzu & tom tower for their incredible table, we miss you guys!

– 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room

– Stuzza for sharing his cabinet art

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

7 users thanked author for this post.
      rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

Thanks senseless. These are awesome!

I’m wondering if this one is better hosted at vpuniverse with the link option here?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Legolas24
        Participant
          @floy

Thank you, your work is impressive. I was making this table for VR but I found several problems with the size.
          I feel like a newbie

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I’m wondering if this one is better hosted at vpuniverse with the link option here?

might be better…. just make sure link points to support thread on vpu not actual download.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Not sure what you mean? Why should I upload them anywhere else but here :)?

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Tom tower only wanted his tables he worked on anywhere but here :)

for IOS and Android

senseless
                Participant
                  @senseless

GOOD Point! Shall I remove it and place it over at vpuniverse with a link like rothbauerw mentioned?

As I didn’t change the table at all I didn’t formally ask permission to place it in a VR Room.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

To respect Tom’s wishes I would say yes. In upload just change file option to link. Link to vpu download support thread

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm. I don’t see a problem with a VP Room upload for a IJ table up here. Sure, until now, their work has been the best avail for VP for this re-creation, but, it doesn’t mean it will stay that way forever. Doesn’t hurt though, I agree, to upload to VPU either. Always a good idea that we at least leave the uploads on two different main sites ;)

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

I contacted Bill, I don’t seem to have rights for uploading vpx10 tables. As soon as this is possible I will remove the download here and link the post to the file over at vpu.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

No need to remove download here… Just edit your upload and change from “file” to “url” and link to vpu.

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

OlaP
                          Participant
                            @olap

Good work Senseless!

I would prefer to have a Gun plunger on every IJ table though. I have 3D modeled an OK Gun, would it be possible for you to use that in the IJ VR room? Let me know if you would like to use it, and which file format you prefer.

Cheers,

Ola

D7892620-4CF0-4012-B351-405861B9D44E

803AD007-1BB0-4927-93CC-7D43D4A666E8

Blindpeser
                            Participant
                              @blindpeser

Thanks for the work and upload? Keep em coming! Not sure if this was mentioned before. IJ is a wide body machine. This tables appears to be too short, because the standard scale settings are for standard body tables. Just change the scaling in VR settings to 62 (or 61,63.. what you prefer) to get a correct table size. Unfortunately the backbox is too big then. Maybe the author wants to fix this?

We definately need a 4K version of this. Have a lot of flickering on the metal parts (I used to know how to reduce it but forgot it). Maybe Knorr or g5K want to help us out?

senseless
                              Participant
                                @senseless

The whole idea of VR is that we can enjoy true scaling and size of out beloved pins. IJ has a full wide body modelled in this VR ROOM and is way larger than the other ‘normal’ standard bodies ;).

So no need for changing the scaling.

senseless
                                Participant
                                  @senseless

Good work Senseless!

I would prefer to have a Gun plunger on every IJ table though. I have 3D modeled an OK Gun, would it be possible for you to use that in the IJ VR room? Let me know if you would like to use it, and which file format you prefer.

Cheers,

Ola

D7892620-4CF0-4012-B351-405861B9D44E

803AD007-1BB0-4927-93CC-7D43D4A666E8

Can you pm me and sent me an obj file of the gun? I see what I can do :). Please make sure it is vpx compatible for import.

Blindpeser
                                  Participant
                                    @blindpeser

The whole idea of VR is that we can enjoy true scaling and size of out beloved pins. IJ has a full wide body modelled in this VR ROOM and is way larger than the other ‘normal’ standard bodies ;).

So no need for changing the scaling.

I am playing with a pinsim. The table appeared to me as wide as my pinsim as all other (standard body) tables do. And the table was way too short. The scaling change fixed this for me. I have seen a comment where the incorrect size was mentioned as well. Maybe this works natural for some guys and doesnt for others?

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Getting lots of reports that older  links to vpu are not working so please try and update old links for downloads if you can. @sensless @wildman

for IOS and Android

outhere
                                        @outhere
                                        MemberContributorvipModerator

I sure hope that can be fix Otherwise there’s going to be thousands of dead links all over the place

Wildman
                                        Participant
                                          @wildman

Getting lots of reports that older links to vpu are not working so please try and update old links for downloads if you can. @sensless @wildman

Yeah it looks like all the links have changed. going to have to get a hold of Dazz and see whats up..   this SUCKS lol

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?