VR ROOM Radical

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-radical/

VR version of the incredible Radical by jpsales.

First VR table conversion that does not have a dot matrix score board, so read the NOTE. The table itself is a beauty in VR and plays absolutely stunning! I was sort of a request but was already working on it ;). I hope you all enjoy it.

Credits go to:

– JPSales for his incredible table

– 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jerware
      Participant
        @jerware

OMG this is amazing. I just checked on the status of VPVR for the first time in almost 9 months, and I picked a great time to do so! I spent the evening getting all your conversions up and running and I can’t wait to see what else you have coming. Thank you for doing this.

If I could make one small request, I notice a few tables use transparent dark textures around the slings to emulate shadows and light casting in 2D but it doesn’t work in VR at all. Is it possible to remove these? I don’t know the first thing about editing tables.

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

Thanks, I’m affraid we have to live with some noise on certain tables. VPVR is still in beta and VPX is not really 100% compatible yet for full 3D VR.

At least we can play the majority of tables in good enough quality. If we find a way to address the current gfx glitches we are in for a VR revolution :).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?