VR Room Space Mission (Williams 1976)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    leojreimroc
    Participant
      @leojreimroc

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-space-mission-williams-1976/

*I am having a hard time uploading both the Minimal and regular room version.  At the moment, only the Minimal is available, I will try again in the morning*

This is a VR Room conversion of Loserman76’s Space Mission.  It seems like many people had a hand in making the table so all of the credit goes to them: Loserman76, Bord, PBecker, Itchigo.  Also thanks to Sixtoe and drwinghot1 for their room templates.

There are 2 files.  A Minimal room and a full VR room, complete with updated arcade to Asteroids to fit the year and theme better (it’s not quite perfect, but it’s close) and new artwork.

–IMPORTANT–

The B2S file is required for the backglass to work.  The B2S is included with both files.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Cool to see this for vr – – and love the Asteroids machine!!

drinkcristal
        Participant
          @drinkcristal

Many thanks for the table – it looks great. I can get it loaded up fine and I am following your instructions to load the b2s to appear in VR and that is where I am having a problem. I have the 28/12/20 version of VPVR and to the life of me I cannot get the b2s (that I can see on the desktop ok) to appear in VR.

Is there anything that needs to be done in the b2s server?

Is there a special version of VPVR that needs to be run to get the b2s to be captured into vr?

Any guidance here is much appreciated,

Cheers

leojreimroc
          Participant
            @leojreimroc

Many thanks for the table – it looks great. I can get it loaded up fine and I am following your instructions to load the b2s to appear in VR and that is where I am having a problem. I have the 28/12/20 version of VPVR and to the life of me I cannot get the b2s (that I can see on the desktop ok) to appear in VR.

Is there anything that needs to be done in the b2s server?

Is there a special version of VPVR that needs to be run to get the b2s to be captured into vr?

Any guidance here is much appreciated,

Cheers

I’ve actually had another person say the same thing.  I’ve been trying to break mine (trying to have it not show) by checking/un-checking a bunch of things and I just can’t seem to have mine not show.  I’ll keep trying and keep you updated.  I’ll try to download that specific version, I’m not sure which version I have.  I did not try another version of VPVR so that might be it.

edit-

Just checked and I have the same version.  I’ll keep poking.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by leojreimroc.
            • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by leojreimroc.
            drinkcristal
            Participant
              @drinkcristal

Many thanks for looking into this. I am also using freezy 1.8.2 just in case that matters. I have read on another table that captures backglass that for that table, you need to be on 1.7.1. (not sure why that would have mattered).

On the VR facebook site, someone mentioned the b2s cannot overlap (not sure what that means)??

I am running my VR (quest 2) from a gaming laptop just in case there is an issue with a single screen set up??

I really appreciate you looking into this since if I get this working, it opens up all my EM table conversions to VR. I am currently using OVR toolkit to capture the backglass and that is clunky :-(

Cheers

leojreimroc
              Participant
                @leojreimroc

Many thanks for looking into this. I am also using freezy 1.8.2 just in case that matters. I have read on another table that captures backglass that for that table, you need to be on 1.7.1. (not sure why that would have mattered).

On the VR facebook site, someone mentioned the b2s cannot overlap (not sure what that means)??

I am running my VR (quest 2) from a gaming laptop just in case there is an issue with a single screen set up??

I really appreciate you looking into this since if I get this working, it opens up all my EM table conversions to VR. I am currently using OVR toolkit to capture the backglass and that is clunky :-(

Cheers

Which conversion have you done?  Have you uploaded anything on here?

drinkcristal
                Participant
                  @drinkcristal

none uploaded as they are not sophisticated like yours :-) . (I don’t have the table decals)

Just porting 2d tables into the vr room using the empty room you have used. FSS tables port effortlessly. But my favourite EM tables need the b2s capture function working and I have not cracked that chestnut yet :-(

leojreimroc
                  Participant
                    @leojreimroc

none uploaded as they are not sophisticated like yours :-) . (I don’t have the table decals)

Just porting 2d tables into the vr room using the empty room you have used. FSS tables port effortlessly. But my favourite EM tables need the b2s capture function working and I have not cracked that chestnut yet :-(

Just to check, when you play this one, do you see the text instructions on the backglass?

drinkcristal
                    Participant
                      @drinkcristal

absolutely. the b2s backglass is displayed on my desktop screen and works. It is simply not showing in VR with the capture backglass checked. I’ve even tested all the desktop/FSS/Full screen configs.

On the desktop, the b2s window is Form1

Bluerider221
                      Participant
                        @bluerider

I have exactly the same issue on 2 pc’s using a rift and a G2 . There must be a setting in B2S to get it into VR?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?