This topic contains 96 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Brett 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
     Pinball999 
    Participant

One small issue to report.. The scoop below the clock tower is missing a sound when the ball stops there.

It has been this way since JP version and was never fixed.

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Absolutely fantastic table!!

Love all the lighting effects!! And the Hologram pic is awesome!! (Alot of cool script options!!)

Thanks  Cyberpez and to all involved for bringing this table to VPX life!!!

Your work is appreciated!! That goes for everybody who even had a tiny part in the making of this table!!

It really is amazing what can be accomplished when everyone works together on a project!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Carry on Sir.

senseless 
    Participant

The McFly targets only light up in sequence. Do not know if this is also the case with the real table but if you shoot them in sequence they work for me. Played about ten games without any issues with the Haunt version :).

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Joey2001 
    Participant

The McFly targets only light up in sequence. Do not know if this is also the case with the real table but if you shoot them in sequence they work for me. Played about ten games without any issues with the Haunt version :).

Ah, OK, that makes sense. :good:

Some users who have liked this topic:

Pinball999 
    Participant

Do you guys hear any rubber sounds when the ball hits the flippers?

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

Do you guys hear any rubber sounds when the ball hits the flippers?

make sure you fo into the sounds manager and and move all the sounds that have BG in front of them to NOT be BG out…

Joey2001 
    Participant

Just found another issue. The ball jumps over the the dmc-targets and stucks behind them. No way to get the ball out.

I have to close the table.

Attachments:
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

I found several prims that are collidable, and likely should not be. Those prim slots you made for the targets specifically. I saw weirdness on BBBB when these were marked collidable.

Other concerns were the missing sound of the ball entering the clock tower kicker.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Bob Albright 
    Participant

I found several prims that are collidable, and likely should not be. Those prim slots you made for the targets specifically. I saw weirdness on BBBB when these were marked collidable.

Other concerns were the missing sound of the ball entering the clock tower kicker.

Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain in more detail on how to do that? I see in the editor the spots you show, but how do I manipulate them?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

Select object with mouse pointer. Look for physics in the right hand side options bar. Under physics, you will see a setting for collidable. Make sure it is NOT checked.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain in more detail on how to do that? I see in the editor the spots you show, but how do I manipulate them?

find them in the editor….
    click on them
    over to the right there will be an options menu
    look for the physics setction
    check the box that says to use as a TOY never collidable
    save the table

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

What a great table! I really love the look of the colored balls — especially during multiball.  :yahoo:

cyberpez 
    Participant

Here is another update.  It’s Haunts latest + clocktower kicker sound + ball flying fixes.  I also tweaked the lighting just a bit.  Thanks everyone, keep reporting issues if you find them.

Also..  I’m not sure which never before seen feature HauntFreaks was talking about..  but I know one I’ve never seen someone else do, that no one has mentioned yet.  <hint> there is a vague reference in the options for the table </hint>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n610mt75k4ychse/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%20vpx%201.1.zip?dl=0

Like 11+

9 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Nice. A update with all the fixes and adjustments. I guess I need to say – thank you team ! :)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@cyberpez you can edit your upload too. Trying this on cab now to see the secret thing if I can find it ;)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Is it photo with people appearing and disappearing? very clever

cyberpez 
    Participant

Is it photo with people appearing and disappearing? very clever

Getting warmer, but you won’t see it with the photo enabled.

I’ll update the upload when I’m sure at least most all the bugs are worked out.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Only other thing i notice was the plastic moving but im sure thats not it. will play more without picture enabled to see. Great table btw

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I like the loose the left plastic….  ;)

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Amazing team of devs on this one. Excellent job on the physics. I like the high density / extra strength flippers. Plays really well. Thanks again!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account