Back To The Future

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Pinball999
    Participant
      @pinball999

One small issue to report.. The scoop below the clock tower is missing a sound when the ball stops there.

It has been this way since JP version and was never fixed.

xenonph
      Participant
        @xenonph
        MemberContributor

Absolutely fantastic table!!

Love all the lighting effects!! And the Hologram pic is awesome!! (Alot of cool script options!!)

Thanks  Cyberpez and to all involved for bringing this table to VPX life!!!

Your work is appreciated!! That goes for everybody who even had a tiny part in the making of this table!!

It really is amazing what can be accomplished when everyone works together on a project!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Carry on Sir.

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

The McFly targets only light up in sequence. Do not know if this is also the case with the real table but if you shoot them in sequence they work for me. Played about ten games without any issues with the Haunt version :).

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

The McFly targets only light up in sequence. Do not know if this is also the case with the real table but if you shoot them in sequence they work for me. Played about ten games without any issues with the Haunt version :).

Ah, OK, that makes sense. :good:

Pinball999
            Participant
              @pinball999

Do you guys hear any rubber sounds when the ball hits the flippers?

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

Do you guys hear any rubber sounds when the ball hits the flippers?

make sure you fo into the sounds manager and and move all the sounds that have BG in front of them to NOT be BG out…

Rajo Joey
                Participant
                  @joey2001

Just found another issue. The ball jumps over the the dmc-targets and stucks behind them. No way to get the ball out.

I have to close the table.

Attachments:
                  wrd1972
                  Participant
                    @wrd1972
                    MembervipContributor

I found several prims that are collidable, and likely should not be. Those prim slots you made for the targets specifically. I saw weirdness on BBBB when these were marked collidable.

Other concerns were the missing sound of the ball entering the clock tower kicker.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Bob Albright
                    Participant
                      @bobalbright

I found several prims that are collidable, and likely should not be. Those prim slots you made for the targets specifically. I saw weirdness on BBBB when these were marked collidable.

Other concerns were the missing sound of the ball entering the clock tower kicker.

Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain in more detail on how to do that? I see in the editor the spots you show, but how do I manipulate them?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

wrd1972
                      Participant
                        @wrd1972
                        MembervipContributor

Select object with mouse pointer. Look for physics in the right hand side options bar. Under physics, you will see a setting for collidable. Make sure it is NOT checked.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

Sorry for the dumb question, but could you explain in more detail on how to do that? I see in the editor the spots you show, but how do I manipulate them?

find them in the editor….
                          click on them
                          over to the right there will be an options menu
                          look for the physics setction
                          check the box that says to use as a TOY never collidable
                          save the table

Ben Logan2
                          Participant
                            @benlogan2

What a great table! I really love the look of the colored balls — especially during multiball.  :yahoo:

cyberpez
                            Participant
                              @cyberpez

Here is another update.  It’s Haunts latest + clocktower kicker sound + ball flying fixes.  I also tweaked the lighting just a bit.  Thanks everyone, keep reporting issues if you find them.

Also..  I’m not sure which never before seen feature HauntFreaks was talking about..  but I know one I’ve never seen someone else do, that no one has mentioned yet.  <hint> there is a vague reference in the options for the table </hint>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n610mt75k4ychse/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%20vpx%201.1.zip?dl=0

9 users thanked author for this post.
                              Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

Nice. A update with all the fixes and adjustments. I guess I need to say – thank you team ! :)

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

@cyberpez you can edit your upload too. Trying this on cab now to see the secret thing if I can find it ;)

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Is it photo with people appearing and disappearing? very clever

for IOS and Android

cyberpez
                                    Participant
                                      @cyberpez

Is it photo with people appearing and disappearing? very clever

Getting warmer, but you won’t see it with the photo enabled.

I’ll update the upload when I’m sure at least most all the bugs are worked out.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Only other thing i notice was the plastic moving but im sure thats not it. will play more without picture enabled to see. Great table btw

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

I like the loose the left plastic….  ;)

Ben Logan2
                                          Participant
                                            @benlogan2

Amazing team of devs on this one. Excellent job on the physics. I like the high density / extra strength flippers. Plays really well. Thanks again!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 130 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?