Reply To: Guns and Roses 4K MOD

strikekat
Participant
    @strikekat

Okay, took a bit of time today and got it taken care of. Didn’t realize I had never put on all the plastics protectors for the right side, either, so that was a bonus.
    I got everything circled from the picture, as well as a few pictures of the snake in the playfield and removed, top-down. Google Drive link, since it’s too big for an attachment:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=11BtG-9GOhal94cBNUmkEp8GpJWqj_yRo

Only thing I’m not happy with are the images on the G ramp, which are stickers on metal brackets and diverter. Lighting was bad and flash kept showing up, so may try again with a real lighting setup, but I took 2 pictures of each from a slightly different angle so that nothing was 100% obscured.

I also cropped and stitched together the plastics scans, but the originals are all in the “plastics” folder for those more professional than me (read: everyone). Some touch-ups will probably be needed anyways, there’s a couple spots where the graphic has just worn away after years of contact with other parts (like the #3 plastic).

Either way, hope that helps, and it was fun to dig in again after nearly a year of not being able to really touch/work on any of my games. :-)
    IMG_20200119_215128

7 users thanked author for this post.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?