Guns and Roses 4K MOD

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    sheltemke
    Participant
      @sheltemke

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=168003

GnR Media Pack.

Total of 73 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      BrandonLaw
      Participant
        @brandonlaw

I am so fucking excited for this.  Thanks Shelt!

"Fuck this game. I love it."

havemusic
        Participant
          @havemusic

Just loaded it to my machine. Looks great. Thank you.  Keep up the great work.

hworths1545
          Participant
            @hworths1545

Excellent table.  Can even see the ball roll under the transparent colored ramps.  Keep up the great work!!!

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

“Keep it to yourself!”….uggh…

Thanks for the update to the table, looks great.  I appreciate all your hard work and will gladly play your table.

johnbymy
              Participant
                @johnbymy

Super !

Quel beau travail

Encore encore !…

STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

Very nice, thanks Man, new Hiscore for me :)

IMG_20191118_190543

evileman
                  Participant
                    @evileman

Wow! looks great thank you very much.

Mark70
                    Participant
                      @mark70

Great! Thanks a lot.

Blompottan
                      Participant
                        @blomman

Tnx Shelremke!

:good:

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

@randr should not trust me with my powers on this site anymore because my fingers is itching to kick you off this site @pinfan45. I’ve had enough about you and GnR.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

@thalamus you have the power to do whatever you feel is needed i trust your judgment 100%

********************************************************
                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

bord
                              @bord
                              MembervipContributorModerator

Lol. I knew this post was coming.

It reminds me of that one user that could never stop with the obsession over getting stems of the Wheel of Fortune music. I guess we all have our own unique place in this strange band of characters.

sheltemke
                              Participant
                                @sheltemke

Becouse this is my little mod’s topic i think i need to reply something however i prefer to stay away from the things like this becouse i REALLY grateful what i got and really happy about where we stands with so many great tables in VPX.

About Pinfan45, when i heard he have the GNR machine and he want’s a nice VPX version of GNR really bad, i pm’d him to get photo of 3 bad quality plastics i have on my mod, to release a better looking version. He told me he cannot scan so i told him nice quality photos with phone will be enough.

Well he told me he only wants the perfect quality version from the top author teams and he wants only a quality table like Totan or Flintstones.

Before you think i blame or judge him or have any hard feelings becouse of that i don’t :) I really happy here, but he and me thinking differently.

He just love the perfect quality VPX tables, but i think if i can improve the tables one by one part that’s enough for a start.

From different point of view: If we wait the perfect version(not just for GNR but any table) we can wait years….or cosmetically do our job, when top  authors is busy and we got a “good” or “decent”  table to play for years since the “Definitve” version comes.

I feel pity about Pinfan45 like the guy in facebook who said Indy500 far from good, becouse the rubbers are not black but orange not like on original machine, becouse i want only more free time to play those TONS of fantastic tables, and he only have a very few perfect table to enjoy. :)

That’s my 2 cent, i continue what i can do, gave an amazing looking (for me hehe) completely rebuild 4k Dr Dude playfield + apron modification to wrd1972 to use it with his future update and i already checking what else can i improve next in the future when i will have free time.  Unfortunately i cannot do anything with table making only photoshop jobs.

If i can make happy 1 man (or child) with a mod i am happy already :) sorry for my bad english.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                shaman
                                Participant
                                  @shaman

sheltemke I really appreciate your hard work on this mod. Thank you!!! :good: :good: :good:

sheltemke
                                  Participant
                                    @sheltemke

sheltemke I really appreciate your hard work on this mod. Thank you!!! :good: :good: :good:

It wasn’t hard, was fun but thank you :) (It’s nothing compared to the JOB the authors make when creating a table from scratch). This was ~20hour of work, Indy 500 were 50+ and that was fun too. It was long time ago when i last time used photoshop with Cactus Canyon, CFTBL VP9 and needed to learn everything again hehe, but  GNR and DR dude playfield making were much faster :) And want to continue this one later if i will have better resources for those bad quality plastics in the future, checking every day on google, duckduckgo etc etc. :yes:

daveytron
                                    Participant
                                      @daveytron

Looks great.

I had problem when I started a 2 player game ,The flippers didn’t work for the 2nd player and also the flipper stopped working when you got super bumpers. Has any one else had these problems.

bord
                                        @bord
                                        MembervipContributorModerator

Great mindset, @sheltemke. Thanks for your work and wise words.

sheltemke
                                        Participant
                                          @sheltemke

Looks great.

I had problem when I started a 2 player game ,The flippers didn’t work for the 2nd player and also the flipper stopped working when you got super bumpers. Has any one else had these problems.

Heh never played 2 player game, will check later, if i have that problem too or not.

About “flippers didn’t work” try if you right click on DMD window “Cabinet mode” checked.

I had flipper problems with other tables(2 if i remember) and always the problem was i forgot to check “Cabinet mode” in.

Just a tip.

CarnyPriest
                                          Participant
                                            @carnypriest

I think we found our volunteer to teach how to operate a scanner/take a photo.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 115 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?