Reply To: Total Nuclear Annihilation – Welcome to the Future Edition

Friffy1
Participant
    @friffy1

This option allows you to also view the entire TNA Backglass at the same time.

When did I write this

So, if I understand what you’re not saying… “the entire TNA Blackglass” does not include the passthrough for the scoring of the directb2s. See, to me “entire” meant I COULD see the scores.

OK. So in that case, it’s definitely not worth using the PuP backglass. The scoring is far more important. (Well, at least it is for me.) I suppose I could always alter the videos themselves. I’ll probably just do that.

Alright. Thanks for the… clarification.

You should just try some ideas because apparently you’re having a hard time understanding the directions

The 4 scores at the bottom will show from the back glass, That’s what I’m reading in the directions

When you choose this version of the PUPDMD setup PUPDMD on the Backglass with B2S

Thanks.

You’d pasted it in your 10:37 message.  But like I was saying, to me “entire” included the scores.  Apparently “entire” simply meant the whole backglass without a mask for the PuP Pack.  So, I get it now…  As they are, the only way to get the scores is to use the PuPDMD on the Backglass.

But I imagine @terryred probably has given what will work best with the “change the pup backglass screen 2 to 2,0,0,100,90” idea.  As soon as I’m done working I’m going to give that a shot.  I’ve also gone ahead and made a nice transparent gradient at the bottom of the PuP video, but I have no idea if PuP can handle alpha channel or not.  But it’ll be interesting to know!

backglass

Anyway, thanks for your responses!

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?