Lethal Weapon 3 (Data East 1992)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Matteo
    Participant
      @matteo

thank’s the Update :)

m.

32assassin
      Participant
        @32assassin

I s this flasher correct?

No

I was not planning to map the backwall domes  given that i couldn’t confirm the controlling IDs.
        I did not adjust the height of the lights or flashers.
        the material for the right dome  Prim 9  (Lit)  is also wrong,  the Lit flasher should be under the right (9) dome
        I’m going to do another update but I’m going to wait a few days to see if other bugs are found
        so far I have fixed
        you can wait for the bug fixes  or if you like to apply them your self
        Backwall domes
        Flasherlight7, Flasherlight8, Flasherlight9   —->  should have a height of 186
        Flasherlit9 (primitive dome)  —>  should have material Flashermaterial9
        Flasherflash7, Flasherflash8, Flasherflash9   —->  should have a height of 235
        Bumpers
        the bumpers are sticking through the bumper caps primitives    —->  Bumpers should have a height of 80
        Fluppers Domes and Jps lights don’t get along you have to have separate calls
        1 for the domes and  1 for the lights,  I forgot to add a light call for R4 solenoid so that the R4 PF light can turn on
        SolCallback(28)=”SetLamp 128,” ‘4R PF
        SolCallback(28)=”Flash4R” ‘4R Fluppers Dome
        I also reversed the mapping for  R4 and R5 ,
        it should be

Sub Flash4R(flstate) ‘4R
        If Flstate Then
        Objlevel(4) = 1 : FlasherFlash4_Timer
        Objlevel(5) = 1 : FlasherFlash5_Timer
        End If
        End Sub

Sub Flash5R(flstate) ‘5R
        If Flstate Then
        Objlevel(7) = 1 : FlasherFlash7_Timer ‘Left Backwall Dome
        End If
        End Sub

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Manolo / ICE
        Participant
          @kamerik

Thanks for this table 32assassin. The table looks really awesome! I like the lightning very much.

And the smoothness of the table looks a bit similair to baywatch.

I like how the ball is rolling over the playfield, somehow it looks like there is a 3d depth effect.

Probably shadow on the ball, or maybe it’s the whiskey ;) . But thank you for this great rebuild!

helios
          Participant
            @helios

Thanks for the table. How do I change it so it doesnt look as bright and washed out? I want the colors to be similar to the preview picture.

Astroboy
            Participant
              @astroboy

Thanks for this! Nice job. It’s a fun one. Seems to play quite fast, but I’ve never played a real LW3 table.

One thing I noticed is that the wire-form seems to missing the ball-rolling sound on it, after the first loop. Also, sometimes the ball makes a slight odd “twitch” movement when catching the ball with the right flipper.

Really appreciate all the work that goes into these tables!!!

*** SOLVED *** (Mostly)

I found that a couple of sound files (fx_rampL, fx_railShort) are referenced in the script (lines 344, 349, 354) but are missing from the table. I was able to find fx_rampL (Last Action Hero) which I’ve attached here. Importing the missing sound file seems to take care of things, for the most part. I haven’t been able to find fx_railShort so let me know if you find it.

Hope this is helpful!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Astroboy. Reason: Found solution
              Attachments:
              kds70
              Participant
                @kds70

Just read the whole thread – here –>

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/1-0-2/#post-230521

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Astroboy
                Participant
                  @astroboy

I figured out why the bumper sounds weren’t working. In the script, the sounds are labelled “fx_bumper_1” “fx_bumper_2” “fx_bumper_3” in lines 322-324. Simply remove the last underscore for each of those so they match the actual name of the respective sound files (i.e. “fx_bumper1, fx_bumper2, fx_bumper3), and it should work fine!

Bladeof
                  Participant
                    @bladeof

Thanks for this! Nice job. It’s a fun one. Seems to play quite fast, but I’ve never played a real LW3 table.

One thing I noticed is that the wire-form seems to missing the ball-rolling sound on it, after the first loop. Also, sometimes the ball makes a slight odd “twitch” movement when catching the ball with the right flipper.

Really appreciate all the work that goes into these tables!!!

*** SOLVED *** (Mostly)

I found that a couple of sound files (fx_rampL, fx_railShort) are referenced in the script (lines 344, 349, 354) but are missing from the table. I was able to find fx_rampL (Last Action Hero) which I’ve attached here. Importing the missing sound file seems to take care of things, for the most part. I haven’t been able to find fx_railShort so let me know if you find it.

Hope this is helpful!

@astroboy
                    , you will find the “fx_railshort” sound on the new Michael Jordan table.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?