Lethal Weapon 3 (Data East 1992)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/lethal-weapon-3-data-east-1992-2/

This is a strip and rebuild of Javiers VPX table. I was doing a rebuild of Rascals MJ table.

I did not find many pics of that table but since its a re skin of LW3, I found allot of tear down pics

at pinside  https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/lethal-weapon-3/gallery

I was able to do a complete rebuild with more accurate pegs, posts ect.

Big Thank you to

Javier for his VPX table

000Player1000 for his VP9 table

Fransisco666 for his resources/FP models

EBislit for his PF image.

The Bad Part first

• The service manual  lists sw52,  but it does not show where it goes.

I have no idea where to place it, it stayed in the same place as the VP9 table.

• I could not confirm the  IDs for the backwall domes.
      • I would like to replace everything in layer 8 with better quality images.

but I did not find any.  I included the best images I could find.  If someone has better resources I will build a new set of plastic primitives.

• The metal ramp looks like crap, if anyone wants to render a metal texture feel free to do it.

The Updates

• Full Script rebuild,  corrected a few solenoid calls.
      • Layer 1:  as mentioned full rebuild using the PF images I found
      • Layer 2:  full ramp rebuild,  the physical ramps now line up with the primitive ramps
      • Layer 3:  missing lights where added,  primitive LEDs and Dome where updated.
      • Layer 4: more primitives added  (Darks Data East Apron)  Big thank you to Kiwi for his more accurate bumper texture I also redrew the correct bumper decal.
      • Layer 6:  Full Solenoid Control Lights rebuilt,  Fluppers domes V2.2 where added.
      • Layer 8:  as mentioned better resources and this will be completely rebuilt.
      • Layer 9: added primitive PF mesh

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Total of 68 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks – but, I think I’ll have to look at the topic for this release. Hope I don’t mess it up.

32assassin
        Participant
          @32assassin

for whatever dumb reason I added the version number to the tittle.

I updated the upload but the changes where not applied to the forum post.

Wildman
          Participant
            @wildman

you are right about the MARS light  thats the right  ID..lol that i know for a fact from fire dept days ;-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

for whatever dumb reason I added the version number to the tittle.

I updated the upload but the changes where not applied to the forum post.

Be aware that logged on users, can easily also be fooled by cache. So, if you change something and it stays the same. You might need to flush your cache.

32assassin
              Participant
                @32assassin

you are right about the MARS light thats the right ID..lol that i know for a fact from fire dept days ;-)

well that makes sense,

MARS light mapped with 1.0a update.

1.0a should also fix FlashredR4  error  on line 55

should be

SolCallback(28)=”Flash4R” ‘4R Fluppers Dome

1 user thanked author for this post.
                DeathInc
                Participant
                  @deathincclan

Hey 32assassin,

I am getting the error on here to.  The same as MJ table.  I uploaded the photo in the support for the MJ table.

Thank you brother!!

User25378
                  Participant
                    @user25378

Not playable, Script Error FlashR4, please reupload , thanks!

DeathInc
                    Participant
                      @deathincclan

Fix is posted over in the Jordan Support topic.

Line 55, take the “Red” out.

Rastan350
                      Participant
                        @rastan350

Damn, this and Batman DK on the same day! Will try this later, thanks!

32assassin
                        Participant
                          @32assassin

Not playable, Script Error FlashR4, please reupload , thanks!

as stated download the table again,   if you are still getting an error  with the fixed table.

I suggest you updated to the latest and final 10.6 and latest PINMAME,     I don’t know this for a fact but

older versions might not like Fluppers V2.2 script.

World of VPX
                          Participant
                            @pincade

Awesome thanks so much.

PEandS1Ws
                            Participant
                              @peands1ws

Can anyone try this with the Lethal Weapon 3 Pup Pack and let me know if it starts the Pup Pack. I’m a little stumped. I do not have a b2s, my pupvideo folder is named the same as the rom, but the table loads and is playable but the Pup pack never loads….so weird. I reloaded the previous version I had and it works with that one.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by PEandS1Ws.
                              naeromagus
                              Participant
                                @naeromagus

Was not expecting to see this. Very nice surprise indeed. Thanks!

dieman
                                Participant
                                  @dieman

Same problem with pup pack not working with this version.  ☹️

PEandS1Ws
                                  Participant
                                    @peands1ws

Same problem with pup pack not working with this version. ☹️

Good…I thought I was losing my mind. No big deal I have both the regular b2s and the Pup in my table lineup using VPMalias so until we figure it out I will just use the old version with the Pup and this new one with the b2s.

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator

In the table comment out this Line or deleted — .PuPHide = 1

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                      creaghzycreagh
                                      Participant
                                        @creaghzycreagh

Thanks 32 for the update, very fun table.

One small thing, anyone with SSF tell me if your bumpers aren’t playing a sound effect when hit? The gun shot noise/callout is working but the bumper sound itself isn’t? I’ll have a closer look, but at least in sound manager there are bumper FX there.

Sure I’ll figure it out ??

Cheers again 32assasin ???

Cabinet Hardware (still a WIP)

i7 4770 // 16GB Ram // 1660 Super // 1TB SSD
                                        LG 32QN600 (32" 1440p 75hz Playfield) // Dell 24" (1080p Backglass) // 11.6" LCD (DMD)

emuoyaji
                                        Participant
                                          @emuoyaji

I s this flasher correct?

kds70
                                          Participant
                                            @kds70

One small thing, anyone with SSF tell me if your bumpers aren’t playing a sound effect when hit? The gun shot noise/callout is working but the bumper sound itself isn’t? I’ll have a closer look, but at least in sound manager there are bumper FX there.

check out script lines 321 ff

and compare those sound calls. you have the choice to rename the files in sound manager to:

fx_bumper_1 or to change the bumper sound calls in the script to fx_bumper1 (like they are named as file in sound manager).

And 32ass thanks for this nice table … :rose:

i am playing with the right outlane size or those rubber values; it makes me angry =)

I someone wonders about the “light” oder “too bright” looking playfield. I´ve changed the “playfield material” to this:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?