AC/DC 180hc PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    mozza
    Participant
      @mozz1971

Hi

Unfortunately I’m getting the same error as others. Only 1gb downloads. Would you be able to point me the direction of “the regular” download section you mentioned it’s been posted.

cheers

mozza
      Participant
        @mozz1971

Hi

I’ve had the same problem as others re 1gb download. Would you be able to point me to where the ‘regular’ download section is to grab the pack.

cheers

yinyan
        Participant
          @yinyan

very nice pack

1 user thanked author for this post.
          hawkeyez88
          Participant
            @hawkeyez88

very nice pack

Hi

I’ve had the same problem as others re 1gb download. Would you be able to point me to where the ‘regular’ download section is to grab the pack.

cheers

It’s just the main download page of this post. The pulldown on the right has 3 options — the “standard” screen pup, the rom and the 4×3 screen pup. The link has been updated. I was just able to get the whole pack again, it appears it’s been hit or miss for people. If you’re having issues I would suggest using a download manager like jdownloader. The messages I’m seeing on my side is that the “client” closed the connection. So it’s either browser based, try a different browser, or internet lag making the download become disconnected.

DirectLink

https://ftp.thevpnation.com:4433/public/file/jl351MJ5uEC6AxE_1BC57Q/acd_170hcpup.zip

jshanon
            Participant
              @jshanon

Question

I have downloaded the rom acd_170hc. I try the ac/dc tables but all use rom acd_168h. If I try to change the gamename to acd_170hc, i get line 135 error. If I try to change the pup video name to acd_168h to match my rom, nothing plays. Also got a failure on the pup highway to hell file. So I am trying to re download using different browser. What am I missing here?

hawkeyez88
              Participant
                @hawkeyez88

Question

I have downloaded the rom acd_170hc. I try the ac/dc tables but all use rom acd_168h. If I try to change the gamename to acd_170hc, i get line 135 error. If I try to change the pup video name to acd_168h to match my rom, nothing plays. Also got a failure on the pup highway to hell file. So I am trying to re download using different browser. What am I missing here?

You not being able to use acd_170hc is a vpinmame issue, either you’re not up to date or on a version that doesn’t have the “hc” roms listed. You can check this by running setup.exe from your vpinmame folder and looking for acd_170hc. The other issue, is likely tied to what’s been mentioned above in previous posts, I also posted a screenshot of what the pup folder should like. If you have everything except the highway2hell file just grab that one file from the link above. If you’re missing things, try a different browser or my latest tip, a download app.

siacho
                Participant
                  @siacho

still cant download :-(

hawkeyez88
                  Participant
                    @hawkeyez88

still cant download :-(

How are you trying to download it?

jshanon
                    Participant
                      @jshanon

Agree on all but vpinmame. I have version 3.3 is something newer than that? You are right that it does not show up on setup, but what is the fix if this is the newest version. I will reinstall it as a possibility though.

hawkeyez88
                      Participant
                        @hawkeyez88

Agree on all but vpinmame. I have version 3.3 is something newer than that? You are right that it does not show up on setup, but what is the fix if this is the newest version. I will reinstall it as a possibility though.

When you went from 3.2 to 3.3 originally — did you run setup.exe and hit install and check that your games were all still there? I know that worked for a few people that had this issue. Also, the latest is version r5240 that could fix it too.

Johngreve
                        Participant
                          @johngreve

very nice pack

Hi

cheers

It’s just the main download page of this post. The pulldown on the right has 3 options — the “standard” screen pup, the rom and the 4×3 screen pup. The link has been updated. I was just able to get the whole pack again, it appears it’s been hit or miss for people. If you’re having issues I would suggest using a download manager like jdownloader. The messages I’m seeing on my side is that the “client” closed the connection. So it’s either browser based, try a different browser, or internet lag making the download become disconnected.

DirectLink

https://ftp.thevpnation.com:4433/public/file/jl351MJ5uEC6AxE_1BC57Q/acd_170hcpup.zip

Thanks for the direct link…I was able to DL ok with this…prior to the direct link it was kicking me out at 1gig. Can’t wait to fire it up! Thanks John!

hawkeyez88
                          Participant
                            @hawkeyez88

very nice pack

Hi

cheers

DirectLink

Thanks for the direct link…I was able to DL ok with this…prior to the direct link it was kicking me out at 1gig. Can’t wait to fire it up! Thanks John!

Very odd – it’s the same link :wacko: gotta love the internet.

trizonegb
                            Participant
                              @trizonegb

Wanted to make two confirmations. First, the direct link worked! Second, the pack is awesome! ? Thanks Hawkeyez for your time, your work, and your patience to help. Appreciate ya!

0Cool
                              Participant
                                @0cool

This is a superb puppack, Hawkeyez88!!!! Seeing the crowd and performance while playing…man oh man, this kicks ass!!! Great work, thanks so much. Directly to my favorites list. Happy holidays!  :good: :good: :good:

mikemr2
                                Participant
                                  @mikemr2

I tried changing out the ROM and no music at all.  Tried using the new PUP and I’m only seeing the first video of the asteroid and then same animation/video with the band appearing below.  Videos are not playing with each song.

Manbearpig
                                  Participant
                                    @manbearpig

so i have the 168h rom and it works great. could never get the 170hc to work. i wanted to run both, but i cant even get yours to play. converted my 168h and rezipped as 170hc changed game name no go.
                                    PUP looks great, but i cant play with overlapping sound.

I like turtles.

hawkeyez88
                                    Participant
                                      @hawkeyez88

I tried changing out the ROM and no music at all. Tried using the new PUP and I’m only seeing the first video of the asteroid and then same animation/video with the band appearing below. Videos are not playing with each song.

That’s good you don’t have music. It’s in the puppack. When you push start to start the game, what happens? Post your puplog.txt as well, found in your vpinmame folder.

hawkeyez88
                                      Participant
                                        @hawkeyez88

so i have the 168h rom and it works great. could never get the 170hc to work. i wanted to run both, but i cant even get yours to play. converted my 168h and rezipped as 170hc changed game name no go.

PUP looks great, but i cant play with overlapping sound.

Scroll up .. the issue is in your vpinmame files/version.

cfhdrew
                                        Participant
                                          @cfhdrew

has anything changed with today’s upload?

hawkeyez88
                                          Participant
                                            @hawkeyez88

has anything changed with today’s upload?

I posted a direct link a couple posts up — and gave some things for people to try – like don’t use chrome, since I was able to replicate the issue there, try and use a downloading program that correctly cache’s the download without breaking the integrity of the zip.. Kind of hard since a lot of people are able to get it to pinpoint what the real issue is.

So there’s a checkbox I marked when I loaded the links into the post .. that might have caused some of the issues … not sure .. it’s unchecked now .. and I just tested without an issue .. so maybe that was the problem. Try the links on the front page again when you get a sec and let me know if you get it.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?