Batman (Data East 1991)

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    gmee123
    Participant
      @gmeekin

Any tips for getting the game sounds to work?  All i have is mechanical sounds.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/

1 user thanked author for this post.
        gmee123
        Participant
          @gmeekin

Thank you Kindly :) :yahoo:   :good:

chaffee1921
          Participant
            @chaffee1921

I am having the same issue with my version of Batman (Data East). I get the mechanical clicks but no game sound. I went through the regedit process you described in your other post, but nothing changed. Any other suggestions? When I press 8/9 on the keyboard during game play, I don’t get the normal volume settings that I get on most tables. Not sure where else to go from here. Thanks.

Utnapistim
            Participant
              @utnapistim

Hello, I did have the sounds and music issues too, and I’ve solved this way:
              in the folder VPinMAME run Setup64.exe (or Setup.exe if 32 bits SO I guess)
              1- Press “Test” button
              2 – Look for Batman (1.06) thn press “Check ROMs” button (ROM set name is “btmn_106”)
              3 – All the files under State column must have the OK, if not so, is a uncomplete/corrupted ROM file.
              4 – Google it and replace the bad ROM file
              5 – Repeat the test, if all files inside OK, enjoy this great table.

:good:

Blindpeser
              Participant
                @blindpeser

Hidden gem, fantastic table. Thank you!

Javier
                Participant
                  @javier1515

Thank you!! It’s good to know that people like what you do with great pleasure.  :yahoo:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

BrandonLaw
                  Participant
                    @brandonlaw

This table is something I keep coming back to and just find absolutely a treat!  I have seen on the real table where the ball can be backhanded into the Flugelheim from a stop by the right flipper and the bumper seems to be in the way on this table.  Has anyone been able to backhand the ball into the Flugelheim with no momentem?

"Fuck this game. I love it."

BrandonLaw
                    Participant
                      @brandonlaw

I feel this also could be a case where the table I had seen may just be outside factory tolerances to ‘not’ allow it.  It would be a bit easy to constantly museum this way, but damn if I don’t want it! :)

"Fuck this game. I love it."

3rdaxis
                      Participant
                        @3rdaxis
                        MemberContributor

How did I miss this one? Great looking table guys!

xero
                        Participant
                          @xero

I’ve been wanting this forever! The table works and I get machine sounds, but the game/ROM sounds don’t play :(

Any suggestions? I ran VPinMame Test and checked the ROM, sound files are missing but I can’t find a btmn_106 ROM that has them. Also went through DMD and made sure all the audio settings were turned up, but still no sound effects.

Pens62
                          Participant
                            @pens62

Thank You Very Much

Vladaymir
                            Participant
                              @vladaymir

Beautiful table with great sound and physics, thank you so much.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?