This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Javier 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
     gmee123 
    Participant

Any tips for getting the game sounds to work?  All i have is mechanical sounds.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/

1 user thanked author for this post.
     gmee123 
    Participant

Thank you Kindly :) :yahoo:   :good:

chaffee1921 
    Participant

I am having the same issue with my version of Batman (Data East). I get the mechanical clicks but no game sound. I went through the regedit process you described in your other post, but nothing changed. Any other suggestions? When I press 8/9 on the keyboard during game play, I don’t get the normal volume settings that I get on most tables. Not sure where else to go from here. Thanks.

Utnapistim 
    Participant

Hello, I did have the sounds and music issues too, and I’ve solved this way:
    in the folder VPinMAME run Setup64.exe (or Setup.exe if 32 bits SO I guess)
    1- Press “Test” button
    2 – Look for Batman (1.06) thn press “Check ROMs” button (ROM set name is “btmn_106”)
    3 – All the files under State column must have the OK, if not so, is a uncomplete/corrupted ROM file.
    4 – Google it and replace the bad ROM file
    5 – Repeat the test, if all files inside OK, enjoy this great table.

:good:

Blindpeser 
    Participant

Hidden gem, fantastic table. Thank you!

Javier 
    Participant

Thank you!! It’s good to know that people like what you do with great pleasure.  :yahoo:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account