DarkPrincess (Original 2020)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Friffy1
    Participant
      @friffy1

REALLY incredible table.  Kind of blown away it’s original, I must say.  The play is fun (although maybe too easy as we’re able to get MANY extra balls), the voicework is VERY nice, the music is fitting.  Definitely a great table!

Just want to make sure I have the high score situation right.  One cannot enter their initials in-game?  It will only use the static setting in the script?  So it should be changed every time a new person plays?  I looked through the script a little and that seems to be the case, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      junktape
      Participant
        @junktape

Hello!  This table is absolutely amazing, THANK YOU!  I am having just ONE ISSUE which is I am not seeing a dmd image.   I’m using your b2s and I know I’m fully updated — I can’t access F1 settings so I wasn’t sure if I should be messing with the table script or the b2s settings in any particular way — can anyone help me troubleshoot why I would not see any DMD on my backglass?   I am using a two screen setup if that matters.   Please and thank you again!

That's all folks!

Mussinger
        Participant
          @mussinger

Thank you very much for sharing this table, I’m really liking it.

I ‘ve got a problem (it must be on my side because nobody else talked about it ) : a lot of stuttering. I also tried with both UltraDMD and FlexDMD but can’t get rid of it even lowering VP video settings (I’ ve got a 2070 Super and a Ryzen 3600 so handling this table shouldn’t be a problem)

Any tips?

That’s an issue I personaly can’t help , sorry :(

Mussinger
          Participant
            @mussinger

REALLY incredible table. Kind of blown away it’s original, I must say. The play is fun (although maybe too easy as we’re able to get MANY extra balls), the voicework is VERY nice, the music is fitting. Definitely a great table!

Just want to make sure I have the high score situation right. One cannot enter their initials in-game? It will only use the static setting in the script? So it should be changed every time a new person plays? I looked through the script a little and that seems to be the case, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

For now the High Score stuff is like this , just taking the initials from the script and keep the hiscore saved.

We are looking to make it in other way for future update, but is not this easy…

Mussinger
            Participant
              @mussinger

Hello! This table is absolutely amazing, THANK YOU! I am having just ONE ISSUE which is I am not seeing a dmd image. I’m using your b2s and I know I’m fully updated — I can’t access F1 settings so I wasn’t sure if I should be messing with the table script or the b2s settings in any particular way — can anyone help me troubleshoot why I would not see any DMD on my backglass? I am using a two screen setup if that matters. Please and thank you again!

You should just take the 2 screens version of b2s ,  you have a black rectangle where to slide the UltraDMD  on the top

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Anjiro76
              Participant
                @anjiro76

hi, i see some other guys having problems with DMD… i tried both 2screens and 3screens B2S …
                the UDMD (or normal) still doesn’t show up :\

vakaobnr
                Participant
                  @vakaobr

Hello there,

I’m seeing some errors in dof configuration (log attached) but don’t know how to solve those (sent to public consideration some I saw how to fix).

Mussinger
                  Participant
                    @mussinger

hi, i see some other guys having problems with DMD… i tried both 2screens and 3screens B2S …

the UDMD (or normal) still doesn’t show up :\

Hi , I don’t know where is your issue , but it have nothing to see with B2S (2 or 3 screens) as it should work even without !

junktape
                    Participant
                      @junktape

Thank you @mussinger but my problem is similar to @Anjiro76 — I am using the 2-screen b2s so I have the black rectangle on my backglass, the problem is that I’m just not getting any UltraDMD display.   I’ve tried toggling the settings for the backglass but so far it is not showing.

I have a feeling the table is simply not communicating with the UDMD folder that came with this table.  (I placed it in my tables folder.)  Perhaps there is a mis-named file somewhere…?

If anyone else with this issue figures out the problem please let me know and I’ll be sure to do the same.

Again, FANTASTIC TABLE, THANKS!!!

That's all folks!

okerra
                      Participant
                        @okerra

Reviewed and corrected log errors were some remains of beta tests, it does not mean that something is not working, just something that should not have been there, re-uploading configuration to configtool thanks

Mussinger
                        Participant
                          @mussinger

@Anjiro76  @junktape
                          when you double clic UltraDMD.exe in
                          c: Program Files (x86) UltraDMD
                          does it open ?

Anjiro76
                          Participant
                            @anjiro76

about B2S : just additional data

Yes, it opens, it opens in the table too but it’s invisible… i can check that’s running with Alt+Tab

Hope i can solve this cause i rly like this table, more than the other 2 :D

djinfinity907
                            Participant
                              @djinfinity907

where are the MP3 files required? I wanna try this table :unsure:

Anjiro76
                              Participant
                                @anjiro76

where are the MP3 files required? I wanna try this table :unsure:

there is a link in the description

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                kds70
                                Participant
                                  @kds70

Hello there,

I’m seeing some errors in dof configuration (log attached) but don’t know how to solve those (sent to public consideration some I saw how to fix).

these “errors” aren´t caused from this excellent table. thanks for you all effort you put into this table; it makes a lot of fun.

a little thing i´ve noticed as an “DOF user”:

If keycode = LeftFlipperKey Then
                                  if Inprogress=true Then
                                  Controller.B2SSetData 101, 1
                                  Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0
                                  LeftFlipper.RotateToEnd

in script the flipper solenoid is activated and directly after that released (red marked text) … but it should release if the flipper button is released. so  i´ve changed this for me and put this solenoid release part ” Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0 ” to the right section in script.

perfect … and thanks for this beauty :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

okerra
                                  Participant
                                    @okerra

Errors in the dof log solved tomorrow should be to download the new version in configtool thanks

Mussinger
                                    Participant
                                      @mussinger

Hello there,

these “errors” aren´t caused from this excellent table. thanks for you all effort you put into this table; it makes a lot of fun.

a little thing i´ve noticed as an “DOF user”:

If keycode = LeftFlipperKey Then

if Inprogress=true Then

Controller.B2SSetData 101, 1

Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0

LeftFlipper.RotateToEnd

in script the flipper solenoid is activated and directly after that released (red marked text) … but it should release if the flipper button is released. so i´ve changed this for me and put this solenoid release part ” Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0 ” to the right section in script.

perfect … and thanks for this beauty :rose:

Thank you Kds70 !

yes , you are right about Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0  on the flip , it’s the first table we make theDof :)

… and it’s weird but even with this “release” order, it don’t apply on AC contactors or real Flips , does it in Solenoids ?

EDITO : I just made a test with a friend who have real Flips , and deleting this line ” Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0 ” , it never release ! where should we stick the commande ” Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0 ” to release ?

EDITO 2: I reply to myself !! ;) I found where to stick the line Controller.B2SSetData 101, 0 and Controller.B2SSetData 102, 0 to release the flips , this will be on next UpDate , Thank you @kds70 :good:

NateMac00
                                      Participant
                                        @natemac00

Do you have a logo PNG for this table?

hawkeyez88
                                        Participant
                                          @hawkeyez88

Man this is killer work. Great job!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                          djinfinity907
                                          Participant
                                            @djinfinity907

Love the table. puts orig in original.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 131 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?