DarkPrincess (Original 2020)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    darthwhat
    Participant
      @darthwhat

@last two comments: sure you are on latest VPX 10.6 final and / or try to delete the darkprincess textfile in visualpinball / user directory please.

Thanks deleting the text file in user directory did the trick.

Flint_Beastwood
      Participant
        @flint-beastwood

@last two comments: sure you are on latest VPX 10.6 final and / or try to delete the darkprincess textfile in visualpinball / user directory please.

Also fixed my issue, thanks.

Kinglui
        Participant
          @kinglui

A masterpiece. Thanks so much. :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
          GuruChoc
          Participant
            @guruchoc

Anyone want to throw me a bone and give me an idea where to start to kill this error on my cab thanks. Table doesn’t start, but I have the backglass up and the music going.

Line:625 Type mismatch ‘cdbl’

G

mraaron
            Participant
              @mraaron

Great looking table and quite fun. I’m starting to get a feel for it.

One bug I noticed. When multiball starts, the ball behind the drop targets doesn’t get released (targets seemed to drop really quickly at the multi ball start but instantly raised back up trapping the 3rd ball). When my other 2 balls drained, the 3rd was still stuck behind the drop targets. waited a bit but no ball search so just exited the table.

sykora4417
              Participant
                @sykora4417

It looks amazing, but I keep getting a line mismatch error on line 625 – “HSCORE=cdbl(temp1)”

GuruChoc
                Participant
                  @guruchoc

“It looks amazing, but I keep getting a line mismatch error on line 625 – “HSCORE=cdbl(temp1)”

Yep, me too :(

G

Froggy-Crew
                  Participant
                    @froggy-crew

@GuruChoc @sykora4417
                    please make sure you have last vers. of VPX (10.6 final)
                    and delete the darkprincess text file in visualpinball / user directory

Froggy-Crew
                    Participant
                      @froggy-crew

One bug I noticed. When multiball starts, the ball behind the drop targets doesn’t get released (targets seemed to drop really quickly at the multi ball start but instantly raised back up trapping the 3rd ball). When my other 2 balls drained, the 3rd was still stuck behind the drop targets. waited a bit but no ball search so just exited the table.

Thank for return .
                      The 1.2 version come Today with correction and new feature.

Froggy-Crew
                      Participant
                        @froggy-crew

136494888_109761574362911_7661107613249752733_n

Chanlog v1.2

-Correction of little bugs

-Add New Highscore systeme with 3 highscores and Ingame initials entry. (No more HSCORE=cdbl(temp1) problems)

-Loop For attract DMD

kds70
                        Participant
                          @kds70

Thank you very much … your all effort :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

darthwhat
                          Participant
                            @darthwhat

Anyone want to throw me a bone and give me an idea where to start to kill this error on my cab thanks. Table doesn’t start, but I have the backglass up and the music going.

G

Read the posts, in fact read 2 posts before your post. The solution is there

GuruChoc
                            Participant
                              @guruchoc

G

Read the posts, in fact read 2 posts before your post. The solution is there

It would be good to write something in the installation tab about the problem, buried in a forum in the slowest loading website in the world isn’t always a great place to find stuff.

G

GuruChoc
                              Participant
                                @guruchoc

Thank for return .

The 1.2 version come Today with correction and new feature.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/866279470 about the 1:09:20 mark, ball stuck behind targets. Mutliball also started with only the second ball locked. Is it supposed to work like that ??

G

GuruChoc
                                Participant
                                  @guruchoc

Left rollover gets activated with the ball at the top of the lane sometimes. you manage to activate two rollovers by only going down one of them.

About 2:53 here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/866274939

G

GuruChoc
                                  Participant
                                    @guruchoc

Just had a game, sorry not recording, during multiball when I drained two balls pretty quickly and they were auto saved, 1st ball launched up the ball shooter but didn’t make it all the way to the top, it rolled back down the lane and got to the shooter rod just as the other ball tried to pop out, it hit the first ball in the shooter lane and disappeared back inside never to be ejected again into the shooter lane to be plunged. I had to close the game as the table did not know where the other ball was.

G

GuruChoc
                                    Participant
                                      @guruchoc

Not sure if this is an ultraDMD issue or not but in games the background of the DMD is nice and black, but when it shows the high scores there is a grey box defined the size of the DMD, not sure if this is on purpose or just missed, just looks a whole lot better when it is solid black without the grey IMHO>

G

GuruChoc
                                      Participant
                                        @guruchoc

Couple of game play suggestions:

The first 5 princesses are completed in a random order instead of always left to right. I realise they get harder as they go left to right but I don’t think it matters which goes first or last as you have to complete them all to get to Ariel anyway. it will save boredom setting in doing the exact same shots in the exact same order each time.

After getting to Aerial the first time the red arrows needing to be completed subsequent times get swapped to different red targets so there is always the same amount of targets to hit, but always in different spots. Maybe even strobe between arrows ala F-14 Tomcat ? could also be implemented to spice it up a little.

Record kept of the most number of continuous centre ramps shots, just something else to put your name in at the end, no in game awards.

Record the number of combo shots, centre ramp/left lane, centre ramp/target down, again just for end game bragging.

Of course you could always hide some secret multi balls in the above combo shots :)

Really enjoying the game, just offering some ideas for longevity.

G

kds70
                                        Participant
                                          @kds70

ball stuck behind targets.

This ball stuck happened here too – not in the first match with multiball but in the second match.

Multiball started; but the whole game did never end because this hanging ball was missing. Maybe a little kicker hole position / size problem only ;)

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

sykora4417
                                          Participant
                                            @sykora4417

@GuruChoc @sykora4417
                                            please make sure you have last vers. of VPX (10.6 final)
                                            and delete the darkprincess text file in visualpinball / user directory

Thank you very much! Worked perfectly. Excellent game

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 131 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?