finally caught up on tables after 9 plus months

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

I really don’t know even how i got so far behind but i just caught up(from vpb) 221 tables i was missing!! my gosh that’s just from this site only! I am even farther behind like years behind from other sites!(that will be next)

While i was downloading i must say it all was easy to get from downloads area(yes a shameless plug) I get tables same way everyone else does(download section) but i’m just blown away at the work everyone does in VP!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

I’m going to do a couple shoutouts to @bord , @borgdog , @hauntfreaks , @loserman76 (loserman is nutz), @32assassin and @sliderpoint I really am completely blown away.

now to install the 221 tables OMG!  :wacko:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
      CarnyPriest
      Participant
        @carnypriest

Well, downloading tables is the easiest part. Installing, updating, tweaking takes a bit longer. A great resource for the effort:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/thalamus-github-vpxtable_scripts-repository/

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

LOL. Yes, there is more to it than just downloading and installing, that’s for sure. Happy to say that @arngrim also has write access now.
          And thank you for reporting back ! :good:

Schreibi34
          Participant
            @schreibi34

I have installed about 10 tables the last 5 months! Before that i was already way behind and there are still some Major League tables missing on the cab! My time only allows to either work at a table or install / play others. This will be a big mess after i finished my WIP!! Thank god i decided to keep my cab below 200 tables so i don’t loose control when trying to keep them up to date.

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I’ll agree downloading is the easy part. I have tried a lot of the releases over the last 9 months on my desktop but never had time to add them to cabinet so this is a huge deal for me to get them all setup in cab with wheel images, media and working. Heck I was so behind I had to redo all my Sam roms! It was like starting all over with those :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

Loserman76
              Participant
                @loserman76
                vipMemberContributor

BTW, this nut has some more in the works that what I’ve noted on my wip thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?