Followed advice, purchased cabinet, now need your help loading tables

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

SSAO (Self-shaded Ambient Occlusion) is a universal option for all of BAM. It doesn’t change per-table.

My bad:

Press Q, then look for “config”, then “plug-ins”, then SSAO is what you want to make sure is turned off.

jevansoh
      Participant
        @jevansoh

When I go to plugins it says no plugins installed.  Should I have plugins installed?

TerryRed
          @terryred

When I go to plugins it says no plugins installed. Should I have plugins installed?

Normally, yes.

Ironically I did a fresh install of Windows, and all software on my cabinet….. and I have the same issue. BAM does not see any of the plug-ins. I have not been able to fix this issue, as its fine on my desktop….

jevansoh
          Participant
            @jevansoh

Do you know which plugins and how many there should be?

When you get it figured out, I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d share so I can get mine fixed, too. :)

Thanks Terry,

–J

TerryRed
              @terryred

The plug-ins are all ther in the plug-ins folder, but BAM doesn’t see them. Strangely I have the new “Hi-Score” plug-in showing up now, but noe the “Post FX” plug-ins.  If the tables were running bad for your, you wouldn’t want to use PostFX anyways.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?