FSS MOD Shark (Taito do Brasil 1982)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-shark-taito-do-brasil-1982/

***Rev 2. 0 – New backbox, backglass lighting changes and playfield lighting improvement.

This is a modification of the JPSalas table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

As a good Brazilian, I will pay tribute to the Brazilian tables. this is the first one. I believe that the FSS modification of the great JPSalas table it was great too.

Obs: The original light of the BG is static, so it was created fansia lighting good base in B2S from Wildman and Carlos Guizzo.

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

*From now on in File Author, I will also place the author of the original table in addition to mine, I would do that in the text, but I will also include this point.

*My native language is portuguese, so if the English got bad, I’m sorry.

10 users thanked author for this post.
      arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Wow.. Shark very cool, Sorry I missed you previous releases,  Bad Girls, Lazer War, Diamond lady, etc..

they are all great. A really big… big thanks.

TUTE_PRIMUS
        Participant
          @tute-primus

Great job!! justice for TDB!
          I like how my collection of FSS tables is growing !!
          Already around 190 tables (Arconovum + Mortiis)
          This weekend I was adding the tables to a laucher (Launchbox)

Launchbox

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Hey TUTE nice I like it.

Mine is a little different than yours, but I will have thumbnails for each category , to show all items in that category in the right pane.

And as you can see now also supports  DCS World, and it will become my new media player to replace XBMC

Clipboard 4

and obviously mame and vpx.

Clipboard 5

TUTE_PRIMUS
            Participant
              @tute-primus

@nicholaschristopher:   Man you never stop surprising me!! That launcher is your creation? looks great!
              I was watching, I think the MAME portrait Cabs collection deserves “Ghost and Gobblins” fans ask for it !! jajajajajajaaj  ;-)

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

@nicholaschristopher: Man you never stop surprising me!! That launcher is your creation? looks great!

I was watching, I think the MAME portrait Cabs collection deserves “Ghost and Gobblins” fans ask for it !! jajajajajajaaj ;-)

Yes it’s mine.. in c/c++ , as for GnG I literally have zero good resources for that one.. none.. I have very good graphics for 50 more mame portrait cabs, and 150 collections of semi-decent to bad graphics , but zero for GnG..

bha19
                Participant
                  @bha19

I am having trouble with the ROM. When I launch the table I can insert coins but pressing 1 does nothing. plunger and flippers also work in attract mode.

Morttis
                  Participant
                    @morttis

I am having trouble with the ROM. When I launch the table I can insert coins but pressing 1 does nothing. plunger and flippers also work in attract mode.

bha19, there must be some registration problem. Try to delete the rom registry from that table that you previously played (delete registry, and delete nvram and config in the folder on vpinmame). If it doesn’t work out i don’t know what might be going wrong guy.

Morttis
                    Participant
                      @morttis

@nicholaschristopher: Man you never stop surprising me!! That launcher is your creation? looks great!

I was watching, I think the MAME portrait Cabs collection deserves “Ghost and Gobblins” fans ask for it !! jajajajajajaaj ;-)

Yes it’s mine.. in c/c++ , as for GnG I literally have zero good resources for that one.. none.. I have very good graphics for 50 more mame portrait cabs, and 150 collections of semi-decent to bad graphics , but zero for GnG..

I’m more simple, I use PinballX, but unfortunately I’m without a machine at the moment, I have made the tables and tested on my notebook with a display attached to it hehehe but this will change and so I am already leaving all the settings and FSS tables from machine I want to assemble.

At the moment I don’t have the money for that unfortunately.

World of VPX
                      Participant
                        @pincade

Awesome table, i cant keep up with your releases… thick and fast, great :-)   Thanks so much

Marcio
                        Participant
                          @marcioclauss

Very cool Thanks Morttis:yahoo:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?