FSS MOD Torpedo Alley (Data East 1988)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=190759

This is a modification of the jipeji16 table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Obs: Lighting backglass fantasy (not original).

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Looks good morttis. A big thanks to you.

ps: I’m almost done Superman (Atari   1979) {by request} in FSS I’ve done all the shadows, new backglass, backbox frame and playfield. Ive also installed and setup the screen capture software, So the tutorial videos for R2.6 are  going to be available soon.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Great stuff always love seeing fss tables for the depth and heck the just look great too. I hope you are getting “permission” to mod these great tables to fss I’d hate to see anyone get upset.  Great work on the fss mod!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Morttis
          Participant
            @morttis

Great stuff always love seeing fss tables for the depth and heck the just look great too. I hope you are getting “permission” to mod these great tables to fss I’d hate to see anyone get upset. Great work on the fss mod!

“Permission” to modify the table and pass it to the FSS format? I am not attributing the creation of the table to me, just the formation of the original table for the FSS format. And I am informing who is the author or published the original table.

As for requesting a “permission” to make a conversion to the FSS format, I do not see it as a necessity considering that the work I am doing will still raise the work done in the original table, who is often not as good as the FSS format for who plays on just one screen.

In fact, the creators of these tables that I am changing to the FSS format should even thank me for helping to promote their work to those who use and play on just one monitor. So I hope that no one is upset, because many here are surely happier.

Thanks for the conpliments…. Hugs and even.

* and I’m sorry for the English coming from a translator.

Morttis
            Participant
              @morttis

Looks good morttis. A big thanks to you.

ps: I’m almost done Superman (Atari 1979) {by request} in FSS I’ve done all the shadows, new backglass, backbox frame and playfield. Ive also installed and setup the screen capture software, So the tutorial videos for R2.6 are going to be available soon.

That’s great Nick … I really need some guidance on how to use the 2.6 kit script … Very cool to be making Atari’s Superman …. Your modifications are much more detailed than mine, I’m just a disciple of FSS Team … (team that I believe is just you hehehe)

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

I’m just a disciple of FSS Team … (team that I believe is just you hehehe)

Lolz..  No it’s not just me, It’s Me , Myself and I.. so 3 + you make 4 .. hahah

TUTE_PRIMUS
                Participant
                  @tute-primus

great job Mortiis !! Opening the vpinball site and seeing 5 new FSS tables makes my week go up !!
                  Thank you very much for “Champion Pub” (dream come true)
                  Another table that someday I would like to see at FSS is “No good Goffers” -not one of the most popular tables, but personally I am a table that entertains me a lot.
                  Question: I know you are from São Paulo. What football team are you a fan of?
                  A big hug and thank you very much as always !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?