Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    Chriss4198
    Participant
      @chriss4198

Simply a beautiful game! Thank you so much for all the hard work. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Kellogs
      Participant
        @kellogs

Had to change the plunger Y-postition from 2207,663 to 2227,663, otherwise the ball was launched automaticly
        Now everything works perfekt, in classic BG mode and with the PupPack
        Again, Thanks for this awesome table

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Busstoph75
        Participant
          @busstoph75

Absolutely amazing table. Thank you ?

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Oof! After a hectic day at work I finally got a chance to try this out.  Pretty impressive man, I can’t believe this is your first effort!  Well done to you, Mr. H and all who contributed.

No real complaints, I’ve had the bug where the ball auto launches, exiting the table and reloaded clears that up.  I’ve also had a bug where I lost the last ball, don’t think I had a ball saver so last ball drained but a ball popped in the chute and but everything was dead. Unfortunately, I have no idea what mode was running at the time, I’ll try and be more attentive for future bug tracking.  There is a bit of overlapping between the DMD audio and the musical clips that probably means I need to play with the different audio settings but that’s ok, I would image there’s no one size fits all for everyone since our cabs can be quite different from each other.

Didn’t think we would see such a table with what at first glance looks like a damn comprehensive ruleset.  13,000 lines of code…. 400mb table… huge pup pack with lot’s of little details.  My jaw is still hurting from hitting the floor.

Nate
            Participant
              @nkachelmeyer

Thoroughly impressed with the level of gameplay you achieved. Feels just like the real table! I am having an audio issue though, and hopefully anyone can recommend a fix.

The music is playting perfect and lopud, but I cant hear the dialogue on the DMD screen. It sounds muffled at a low volume. Also I cant hear many of the sounds as well. I am not using SSF, just a regular 2.1 speaker system. Any ideas on what I can try? Thanks again for making this weekend a lot more fun!

Fantastic table!! I have the same issue with the video volume seeming very low. All other volume is fine for sfx and music.

3 screen mini-cab 23", 19", 10" - Win10(64bit) i7 2600 3.4ghz, 8GB Ram, GTX 1060 6GB
              force exclusive fullscreen mode in 1080p

3 screen mini-cab 23", 19", 10" - Win10(64bit) i7 2600 3.4ghz, 8GB Ram, GTX 1060 6GB
              force exclusive fullscreen mode in 1080p

D-Inc.
              Participant
                @death69inc

Had to change dmd settings to LCD all is good

topper-2k
                Participant
                  @topper-2k

daphishbowl, does the VolSfx variable affect SSF physics sounds?

Also, could you explain what default volume is?

Const VolBGMusic = 0.9 ‘ Volume for Video Clips [1 is full volume. Value is from 0 to 1]
                  Const VolMusic1 = 0.9 ‘ Volume for Cleland or Original Gameplay music
                  Const VolDef = 0.2 ‘ Default volume
                  Const VolSfx = 0.4 ‘ Volume for table Sound effects

I’m running the small pup pack and am having a lot of trouble getting the sounds balanced.

Josh Milne
                  Participant
                    @jm

***** PUP-LIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT **********

if you do not have a real-dmd…..make sure line 39 is set to 0

if you have a real-dmd and you get a ‘pup.dmderror method missing’… you are on a very old version of pup (pupdmdcontrol.exe in your vpinmame). You will need to update to 1.4.4 of PinUP Player and then to 1.4.5

I’ve got a PinDMDv3 and had this error when starting the table:

Line: 11986
                    ActiveX component can’t create object: ‘PUPDMDControl.DMD’

Nailbuster’s suggestion worked for me.  I downloaded the 1.4.4 and then 1.4.5 of Pinup Player, replaced the files in their respective places.  I then had to right click on PUPDMDControl_Register.bat and click on run as administrator.  The error went away and now runs great.  The font on the DMD is slightly blurred everything else works great.

Black Mage
                    Participant
                      @blackmage

Are the dropbox links still working?  I tried w/a couple of browsers and with/without private browsing, but no luck.

FlippingSweet
                      Participant
                        @nomorestalker

Did you come up with a solution for the wide or blurry ultra dmd its driving me nuts that the table is so perfect but then i get “ALL SAVE” instead of ball save on my dmd lol. I ended up disabling the ultra dmd with the .bat file in the meantime

Josh Milne
                        Participant
                          @jm

They were working earlier, but just checked and they are down right now.

RealReese
                          Participant
                            @realreese

SO if this happens to you, the fix is to change line 39 to from 1 (one) 0 (Zero).

It should look like this:

dim PuPDMDDriverType: PuPDMDDriverType=0 ‘ 0=LCD DMD, 1=RealDMD (For FULLDMD use the batch scripts in the pup pack)

darkslide40
                            Participant
                              @darkslide40

Got a script error hitting the right ramp for 100% Sibling Rivalry.

See screenshot.

Same error with left ramp when I finish Sibling Rivalry mission.

magnus.jansson@jason.pp.se
                              Participant
                                @magnus-janssonjason-pp-se

Wow what a table… I have a question though.. I dont see any credits anywhere? When getting a bonus game I hear the knock but cannot start a new game until I have manually added one credit. I have a three screen setup, like a spike2 table so I dont have any DMD at all

coreduo0099
                                Participant
                                  @coreduo0099

@daphishbowl PUPPack links give 404 not found errors.  Is there another DL location for the PUP Packs.. Was so looking forward to today’s release.. Just got off work…

Friffy1
                                  Participant
                                    @friffy1

Look…  I don’t know how you did this.  And I certainly don’t know how you did this as your first attempt at a table.  You must be some sort of god I guess?  I can’t even…  There aren’t words.  Just wow.  (And, kids, I’m spelling “wow” with a capital F.)

What’s that you say?  You’re working on the new TMNT?  I’ll look forward to that!  :-)

coreduo0099
                                    Participant
                                      @coreduo0099

Whoo hoo new links!  Downloading now!

Thanks!

GogglesPiasano
                                      Participant
                                        @gogglespiasano

Awesome work!!!!

Thanks!!!!

daphishbowl
                                        Participant
                                          @daphishbowl

Just got off work and catching up on comments.

New links for pup are now posted… Ran out of bandwidth.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Ben Logan2
                                          Participant
                                            @benlogan2

Wow, that’s a stunner! Anyone know if by chance it’ll work in VR? Haven’t tried installing pup packs yet. Totally understand if it’s desktop or cab only.

Happy to say that it works perfectly fine in VR with pup pack. Hitting the shots isn’t necessarily easy though ;) My version of VPinballX_GL.exe is dated 03-July-2020 which includes the backglass/puppack injection functionality whilst still based on VPX 10.6.

Fantastic effort!! Plays brilliantly (never played the real table).

So, BazzaLB, I’m thinking “has pup pack injection built in,” means I still need to install pinup player first. Is this correct? I’m nervous I’m going to screw something up, as I’ve done many times before! :P Once pinup player is installed, anything else I need to do for Guardians VR functionality beyond downloading table? Thanks so much. Take your time getting back to me.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?