Jaws Ultimate Pro – PinEvent

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    clinto69
    Participant
      @clinto69

Terry, tried this but its the same result. (Did also check to see if the bat file is making changes on FP and it is). Ive spent the morning going back through the guide(s) to make sure i didnt miss anything and it doesnt look like it to me.

So Starwars DSA Ultimate PinEvent is working perfectly.

Halloween Ultimate PinEvent is loading/running but no media pack is playing/triggered.

Jaws Ultimate PinEvent loads and displays correctly for about 2 seconds but then crashes and playfield disappears just leaving the puppack overlays on backglass. I can only shutdown the puppack via ending the task in task manager and rebooting the pc.

BAM is setup and working and all my PupPacks on the VPX side of things run well. All Ultimate FS tables work. Jaws PinEvent Table does work if i remove the PupPack from the PuPVideos folder, with the standard backglass in place so I have to believe its pinevent/puppack……..?

At this point Im not sure what the next steps are? If you have another thing i can try, Im all ears.

If you recommend for me to do a complete reinstall/setup of FP and BAM I can do this, but would you be able to let me know how to completely remove the existing FS setup without affecting Pinup etc for VPX?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Terry, tried this but its the same result. (Did also check to see if the bat file is making changes on FP and it is). Ive spent the morning going back through the guide(s) to make sure i didnt miss anything and it doesnt look like it to me.

So Starwars DSA Ultimate PinEvent is working perfectly.

Halloween Ultimate PinEvent is loading/running but no media pack is playing/triggered.

Jaws Ultimate PinEvent loads and displays correctly for about 2 seconds but then crashes and playfield disappears just leaving the puppack overlays on backglass. I can only shutdown the puppack via ending the task in task manager and rebooting the pc.

BAM is setup and working and all my PupPacks on the VPX side of things run well. All Ultimate FS tables work. Jaws PinEvent Table does work if i remove the PupPack from the PuPVideos folder, with the standard backglass in place so I have to believe its pinevent/puppack……..?

At this point Im not sure what the next steps are? If you have another thing i can try, Im all ears.

If you recommend for me to do a complete reinstall/setup of FP and BAM I can do this, but would you be able to let me know how to completely remove the existing FS setup without affecting Pinup etc for VPX?

Did you disable PUPStream (in PinEvent_Settings.vbs, or table script if using Custom Settings), as that can cause errors / crashes for some people on their hardware… which is why its not enabled by default… and it recommended to not enable it unless everything else work fine first.

Be sure you didn’t add any pupinit.bat files (PuP-Packs on Top) to the main folder of each pup-pack.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by TerryRed.
        • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by TerryRed.
        1 user thanked author for this post.
        clinto69
        Participant
          @clinto69

Hi Terry, ok for whatever reason it is, Jaws Ultimate PinEvent is now working. I deleted out the puppack and the table for the 3rd time, followed your instructions for the 3rd time and its now working.

Thankyou very much for your patience and the time spent responding to me. It is VERY much appreciated.

I think I am still having an issue on Halloween (perhaps not) so I will see you over in support for that Table.

Thanks again Terry

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?