Little Chief (Williams 1975)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    miguelcerca
    Participant
      @miguelcerca

A buddy of mine brought this over today to have scanned, so here ya go…

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qngVbjyK2XddG6vm5sWxlDSWQPLu7gRn?usp=sharing

1 user thanked author for this post.
      bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Well, you know how I feel about scanned EM assets… Harder to script than build, I’m afraid. I know @scottacus has Fashion Show in his queue. If anyone wants to volunteer the script/scoring side of this one I’ll happily do the visuals and gameplay. I’ll bump all but one of my current projects for it, too.

Smart guys: LMK

edit: OR if this is a project that trips your trigger and you’re a layout AND EM scripting-type by all means call dibs. I’m just saying I’d be happy to work with someone to get it done. Doesn’t have to be me…

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I would really love to see you in the mix on this one @bord.

bord
            @bord

@miguelcerca, do you still have the unstitched scans for this area on the playfield? It is very prominent and I’d like to iron out some of the registration problems with the stitch.

stitch

Thanks!

miguelcerca
            Participant
              @miguelcerca

I’ll see what I can do to fix it. The playfield was pretty warped and my t-square didn’t do the greatest job…

bord
                @bord

Still hoping someone will be interested in scripting this so it can get done.

In the meantime I was doing some asset research and found two major differences between the flyer/promotional image of Little Chief and nearly every production game photo I can find.

1458f1

The flyer has black rails and a black top apron. Production games have white.

The flyer has the more common Williams eight point bumper caps instead of the ones pictured here:

c83de6ab33f62b99b5485f54a68caf2cf97679c3

So what do you think? Model it on the flyer or on the production games?

miguelcerca
                Participant
                  @miguelcerca

new stitch available, still a little strangeness going on, but better i believe

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qngVbjyK2XddG6vm5sWxlDSWQPLu7gRn?usp=sharing

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Itchigo
                  Participant
                    @itchigo

For whatever it’s worth the vp9, done by PBecker1946 is over at Rogue and has full permission to mod. I guarantee the timings are correct because Phil buys the schematics to do these. No idea how far along you are.

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

roccodimarco
                    Participant
                      @roccodimarco

I cleaned this up awhile ago.  Not sure if this helps?

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14208

bord
                        @bord

Thanks! I hadn’t seen that before. May be a good scoring reference. These new assets are really lovely. Still hoping someone will come forward with some interest in taking over the scripting side of things. This is one of those projects where I would need to find someone that is passionate about getting this particular game done. I have other EMs that I am passionate about and know good collaborators for.

roccodimarco
                        Participant
                          @roccodimarco

Thanks! I hadn’t seen that before. May be a good scoring reference. These new assets are really lovely. Still hoping someone will come forward with some interest in taking over the scripting side of things. This is one of those projects where I would need to find someone that is passionate about getting this particular game done. I have other EMs that I am passionate about and know good collaborators for.

I don’t want to speak for loserman, but he did seem to show some slight interest in the table when I posted the clean up version some time ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?