Medieval Madness VPX Merlin Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Spectator
      @tomtower
      vip

Medieval Madness VPX Merlin Mod

Mod al tavolo Medieval Madness Remake 2.3.
      Inserito nel tavolo il toys del mago Merlino realizzato come la mod originale ed aggiunta una sfera magica che cambia colore avvisando il giocatore se è attivo il Merlin Magic (blu), l’extra ball (rosso) e Trolls (giallo)
      3 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Thanks Tom! looks great but i cannot read what it says ;) LMAO

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Pinbolt
        Participant
          @pinbolt

Wow, fantastic one. Thank you Tom.

Wolfgang
          Participant
            @mrwolfgang

Thanks Tom ; I’ll give this a try tonight.

I wonder if I’ll get the same problem with this as your last MM release? (ball just rolls around under the moat every time I hit the castle – still haven’t figured why that always happens:-( – so want to be able to play a VPX ver. of MM)

Jesperpark
            Participant
              @jesperpark

Google Translated this well for a change:

Inserted in the table of toys Merlin realized as the original
              mod and added a magic ball that changes color notifying the player
              if he is on the Merlin Magic (blue ) , the extra ball ( red) and Trolls ( yellow)

Sounds awesome to me

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

I want to know how a 106mb table plays smoother than some 15mb tables…

is there a secret to scripting??

awesome guys, just awesome!

Pinbolt
                Participant
                  @pinbolt

Fantasic TOM. The Merlin Mod is amazing. I played your table as Desktopversion  Everythink looks and played great. Only the flasher of the two red lamps <span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>outside the red <span class=””>lamps </span></span><span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>looks not <span class=””>really good. Is it possible to set the flasher on the right place?
                  </span></span>

regards

a Mediaval Madness TT fan

Wolfgang
                  Participant
                    @mrwolfgang

hi all, I won’t keep asking if noone can help, however I thought I’d try once final time (I don’t want to be a nuisance….;-)).

Does anyone have any idea a to why on every VP10 build of MM, when I first hit the castle, the ball falls down in to the moat and just rolls around down there? – The physmod version runs fine; the ball drops down,but then I think rolls to thr left and then gets released back out on to the table.

Things I’ve now tried which haven’t worked :

Tried using VP10 and 10.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Using a different B2S</span>

Running VP10 as admin and also in winXp compatibility mode (I am running Windows 7 and have no problems with other VP10 tables)

Deleting the NVRAM file from the pinmame directory.

Changing different graphical settings.

All to no avail ; I’d really like to be able to play this table :-(

BorgDog
                    Participant
                      @borgdog
                      MemberContributorvip

I have not had that issues with this table, played a dozen times or so yesterday.  did you change anything in settings when you put it on your machine?  sometimes changing z-scale or object level detail will cause such issues.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

If you have a nudge device unplug it and try it. Sounds like maybe the issue. Vp10 has different registry and nudge settings need to be set for vp10 separate

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                        Participant
                          @sliderpoint
                          MemberContributor

Agreed, some kind of nudging or USB connected device messing with your table slope.  Probably just most apparent on this table, but affecting all your tables.

-Mike

Pinbolt
                          Participant
                            @pinbolt

Fantasic TOM. The Merlin Mod is amazing. I played your table as Desktopversion  Everythink looks and played great. Only the flasher of the two red lamps are outside the red lamps. Looks not really good. Is it possible to set the flasher to the right place?

regards

a Mediaval Madness TT fan

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

@wolfgang you ever get issue fixed?

for IOS and Android

Wolfgang
                              Participant
                                @mrwolfgang

Hi, I was gonna post back here ; yep ; you guys were right – it was something to do with the nudge ; disconnecting the nudge mechanism (which wasn’t working properly anyway) didn’t fix the issue, however I went in to the settings and put “nudge strength” as zero ; works great now – thanks so much for everyone’s help ; excellent table :-)

Kleig
                                Participant
                                  @kleig

I keep getting a script error in line 1 which is just the description of the game?

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

You able to run other vpx tables? Maybe try newer version at monsterbashpinballmachine site but this should run fine if you have rom and running it from tables folder

for IOS and Android

Kleig
                                    Participant
                                      @kleig

You able to run other vpx tables? Maybe try newer version at monsterbashpinballmachine site but this should run fine if you have rom and running it from tables folder

I just downloaded white water and it plays fine.   However I get a script error on CarToons as well.  I’m about ready to wipe my machine and start from scratch.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Make sure you have .vbs files in scripts folder only. Not in any other folder like tables folder

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

I just downloaded white water and it plays fine. However I get a script error on CarToons as well. I’m about ready to wipe my machine and start from scratch.

you need to post screenshots of these errors…

Kleig
                                          Participant
                                            @kleig

Here are the screen shots.  Cartoons errors out before the table fully loads and Medieval Madness seems to crash when I hit the castle.

Thank you for your help!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?