This topic contains 122 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Scooby 3 years, 3 months ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
     Northvibe 
    Participant

Hello :)

Paulo Carvalho 
    Participant

As you can see Parnell, the Dev – Fren, is extremely happy that someone (you) has volunteered to get the scans done for Metallica :) I believe he wants to get this table out ASAP to the pinheads on this site that have waited over a year to get their mitts on this game. Oh man, would that be a sweet early Christmas gift.

Since you are now registered here at the site, I will stop being the middle man and let you post your updates on this thread yourself. Thanks again dude!

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
    http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
    "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Northvibe 
    Participant

I did it in 600×600 dpi

I didn’t take the backing off all the clear pieces, so that white fuzzy is supposed to be clear. Not sure if you can fix that in PS.

Still uploading.

Northvibe 
    Participant

Upload to site isn’t working, I pm’d paulo

Paulo Carvalho 
    Participant

Hello Parnell, my dropbox account is full and not able to accept any more files. Its quite useless unless you pay for the primo service.

I would recommend you setup a Mega account – http://mega.nz as they allow 35GB and its free as well as fast. My username on there is askpaulo@gmail.com.

Thanks again.

"Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

There is a limit on attachment size so not sure how big they are? Usually zipping won’t make images smaller but the .zip format uploads best to site

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

I got them from his dropbox link. They’re amazing. The best resources I’ve used, well excluding AMH because I had access to the original PSD files for those… but these are such high quality. I’ll get this out to testers soon and hopefully get a release ready in short order.
    Thanks again Northvibe and thanks Paulo for organizing that! I’m spoiled with so many fantastic contributions for tables.

Paulo Carvalho 
    Participant

Awesome!

Northvibe 
    Participant

I had them just laying around :-p glad I could help! Hopefully I can help more!

Northvibe 
    Participant

There is a limit on attachment size so not sure how big they are? Usually zipping won’t make images smaller but the .zip format uploads best to site

Ahhhh yeah I figured. Paulo reminded me of Dropbox, so got it all sorted :)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Well if Fren is happy(he is a perfectionist) then all is good! Thanks for scanning the plastics I bet it will look amazing B-)

James K 
    Participant

awesome news!! Can’t wait for this one

Northvibe 
    Participant

Fren I’ll pm you back shortly. I can’t do pm’s on mobile tap talk for some reason :/

Nelson 
    Participant

Forgive me if this is an odd question but how does one become a tester? Is there something to fill out? I have a basic pinball cab setup that I built (a labor of love) and have access to a real machine locally for testing purposes. Thanks.

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Haha I don’t have a group of “testers” I sometimes send tables early to friends but for the most part I keep it under wraps until it’s releasable. Previously I couldn’t release (rules on other sites..) but can share the tables here when they’re ready. So don’t worry, you’re not missing out on anything that anyone else has…

really 
    Participant

Your giving me the Metallica VPX for Christmas to try, I knew you guys were nice. Then I could test my new pin mame controller.

http://tinypic.com/r/2l8vo75/9

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

ummm…LOL :-)

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

u wot m8?

Your giving me the Metallica VPX for Christmas to try, I knew you guys were nice. Then I could test my new pin mame controller.

http://tinypic.com/r/2l8vo75/9

you can have this picture????

Attachments:
     paty 
    Participant

Blashyrk 
    Participant

Please say this will be ready for Christmas :)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account