PinBot (Williams 1986)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord

What a beautiful table!

Thanks for your great work!

One minor thing: On my system the ball looks a little bit weird, not like a real rolling ball but more like a floating object. Is this intentional or a bug? Any idea what could cause this? Can i configure it to be a more realistic ball?

Thanks a lot!

Affie

Absolutely. Swap in whatever ball image you like. I had some fun using an environment image of the Milky Way galaxy and modified the ball to also reflect the galaxy, so it is a bit of creative license. It won’t be to everyone’s taste, so grab one from a table you like and swap it out. That’s one of the great things about this hobby.

markrock76
      Participant
        @markrock76

If anyone likes a novelty ball just choose black for the ball image that is already in the table and import this image to the table and use it as the ball decal.  Looks pretty good with this table.

flat-earth-map2

Shannon
        Participant
          @shannon1

Truly Fantastic!

Scooby
          Participant
            @scooby

To bord and everyone involved with this table (a true superstar list of contributors),

Thank you so much for all your work and sharing it with the community. This is one of 3 tables I played regularly as a kid and it brings so much joy to now be able to play it with VPX. This is appreciated more than I can put in words.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation

wow what an incredible table.  I am even using an old video card and it plays perfect.  thanks a bunch.

Scottacus
              Participant
                @scottacus

Hey Bord, what did you do to fix the plunger issue?  It works so much better in the release version than in the last beta!

Loganchihuahua
                Participant
                  @chihua07

Thanks so much for this table. Very fun and wonderful to look at. Great job!

Seraph
                  Participant
                    @seraph

Fantastic work !!   Table plays brilliantly

Something I noticed in the script is that there are two Sub Table1_exit routines

which caused a little delay in table shutdown.

Thanks for all your work, and another great release

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

You may think that having two table exits would be a problem. I believe it was gtxjoe that told me that if there are two subs named the same, the last read from the top to bottom is the one that is going to become the active one. Not both. It is of course added by mistake. In this case, the last one is empty so the controller will not be sent at stop upon exit. Nice catch.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr

agreed good catch  @Seraph

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

themotherbrain
                        Participant
                          @themotherbrain

Man, first I find Addams Family, then I scroll down and see Pinbot is finally complete and released! I’ve been looking forward to playing this since I built my cab. Today is a good day! Thanks Man!!

tnjhead
                          Participant
                            @tnjhead

been playing it all weekend! love this game! Absolutely fantastic work Bord! We all owe you and the rest of your team on this one a huge round of thanks! So cool that you used my slingshot plastics! a little piece of my pinbot will live forever! ha!

kron
                            Participant
                              @kron

Looks amazing guys thank you!  :good:

I’m having a problem with the ball not coming out in the plunger lane.

As mentioned by someone earlier, I did try deleting pb_l5.nv from the nvram folder but this did not solve it.

The table and backglass load up, the backglass says ‘factory settings’ and I have to hit F3 to reset, then the backglass preforms normally. I add coins, and try to start but no ball comes out.

I’m on 10.6 beta. All my other tables work fine.

Anybody provide some help?

Thanks!

bord
                                @bord

The ball won’t eject until the target bank is all the way up. Where is it at when you try to start a game?

kron
                                Participant
                                  @kron

After a full restart things are working now.  :yahoo:

Loving it! thanks again!!

arconovum
                                  Participant
                                    @nicholaschristopher

Thanks again bord, it plays really great. right now I’m running some tests with my kicker/saucer fail/pass code.. and its looking good in FSS too. but it won’t be done for a while yet.

PIN.BOT Shadows Day Clipboard-1

bord
                                      @bord

Looks so good, man. Always great to see how you make a game your own in the best way.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr

Played this tonight on cab and it’s amazing! Been a while since I even had cab on as I usually try tables on desktop :( heck I didn’t even install my latest builds in cab but installed pinbot tonight :) also installed the Addams family and heman ha ha

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

bjschneider93
                                        Participant
                                          @bjschneider93

I don’t know how you do. Must be magic. If feels so real like the ball actually has weight to it.  Simply amazing. Thank you

arconovum
                                          Participant
                                            @nicholaschristopher

Looks so good, man. Always great to see how you make a game your own in the best way.

Yeah I love playing the tables in the daylight view rather than night. I rarely play night except at night of course, but I work mostly at night, so no time to play.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?