PinBot (Williams 1986)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    drickman156
    Participant
      @drickman156

Bord, you are the man. This table is fantastic. I’ve never played one before and it is a blast. The table is visually stunning and the lighting is top notch. Thank you so much for all the time you spent!

shaman
      Participant
        @shaman

Bord, as always, you do not disappoint. Yet another fabulous table…..and also thanks to everyone involved Blacksad, djrobx, rothbauerw, 32assassin, tnjhead, Ted Bowie, HauntFreaks…..everyone else who was involved all along the way. That’s quite an amazing group lending so much talent. Also thanks to the beta testers……..

Well done!!!  :yahoo:   :-)   :yes:   :-)   :yahoo:

Mark70
        Participant
          @mark70

After a full restart things are working now. :yahoo:

Loving it! thanks again!!

This is not unusual, when you run a table (or ROM) for the very first time it is quite often necessary to close and restart the table. After that it works forever.
          I don’t know the reason, but I could imagine that it has something to do with the nvram which has to be created the first time. But I am just guessing.

roccodimarco
          Participant
            @roccodimarco

Not sure if this is by design (I have never played a real version) but the plunger seems crazy powerful.  Not sure if its my machine, but even slightly pulling the plunger, it launches the ball super fast.

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

Not sure if this is by design (I have never played a real version) but the plunger seems crazy powerful. Not sure if its my machine, but even slightly pulling the plunger, it launches the ball super fast.

probably due to the fact that you need to be able to get to the top of that spiral ramp, that requires a lot of energy to that.

Sliderpoint
              Participant
                @sliderpoint
                MemberContributor

This is such a good table.  Plays really well.   I couldn’t help any longer, my nudging skills were just not good enough, I had to change sw38 power down to 10 from 12.  Everything is great on this release!

-Mike

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Great job on this!

Poor kids these days. They will never know the joys of playing a brand new System 11.

bord
                    @bord
                    MembervipContributorModerator

This is such a good table. Plays really well. I couldn’t help any longer, my nudging skills were just not good enough, I had to change sw38 power down to 10 from 12. Everything is great on this release!

-Mike

Thanks, Mike! Really appreciate it. Can’t blame you for tweaking it up. I’m even worse at real PinBot than I am at virtual…

Mark70
                    Participant
                      @mark70

Not sure if this is by design (I have never played a real version) but the plunger seems crazy powerful. Not sure if its my machine, but even slightly pulling the plunger, it launches the ball super fast.

It was the same for me. I am not at the cab right now but if I recall right, I changed the relesase speed to 135 within the plunger options and now it is pretty good.
                      My experience on real PinBot or JackBot tables is that the ball should go to the middle hole when pulling the plunger approximately 75 percent.
                      I am not saying the value was wrong before, I guess it just depends on which plunger hardware is used. I will double check the value for you after work today.

Edit: @roccodimarco yes it was release speed 135. Maybe you want to try if this works for you too.

Schreibi34
                      Participant
                        @schreibi34

I just wanted to say that this table looks and plays fantastic! I really had a blast playing it!

Thanks again!

Davey07-O37
                        Participant
                          @davey07-o37

My favourite table from back in the day. Great looking and great to play. Brilliant work… :good:;-)

Mark70
                          Participant
                            @mark70

I really like that this table is just as hungry for balls as the real one, it keeps up the motivation.  It is very hard to stop playing.
                            The aiming is super authentic also!  I don’t need to mention the graphics again :)

Sometimes when I have to do other stuff, I just fire it up to let the attract mode run….sometimes for hours….until I can not resist any longer! :)))))
                            Anyone else? lol

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Agreed it plays very good. Harder is better in vp as most are to easy but this feels right. Bord did a great job on this

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

Dark
                                @dark
                                vipMemberContributor

Thanks for this! I can tell that, like all your projects much love and attention to detail went into it.

3dcreation

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                TNT2
                                Participant
                                  @tnt2

A Dark sighting. Good karma.  :good:

Ben Logan2
                                  Participant
                                    @benlogan2

If this VP / VR thing continues to gain traction, Dark’s models are sure to be appreciated even more. I’m saving for an upgrade,

Having so much fun with Pinbot. Physics are so great. Love the challenge. Such an authentic recreation. Thanks, Bord!

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

You know a table is good if dark says thanks. :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                      for IOS and Android

Phazer
                                      Participant
                                        @phazer

A stellar table!

Thank you.

The sights and sounds are just so…dang…nostalgia-inducing.

arconovum
                                        Participant
                                          @nicholaschristopher
                                          MemberContributor
                                          This reply has been marked as private.
                                          bord
                                            @bord
                                            MembervipContributorModerator

Looks great, man. Launch it!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?