Pink Floyd – The Wall [Original][2020][SuperEd]

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    supered
    Participant
      @supered
      1. Wont load, telling me access denied line 1

??? Do you use vpx 10.6 or 10.7 beta? And line 1 is just a remark in the code, so wondering whats happening

makmak
      Participant
        @makmak

Error in commented line 1 sometimes happens when windows defender or virus scan or sth is on. Disable this sh** (and put your system offline if needed)

Bosco
        Participant
          @bosco

Beautiful table.

The DMD is not showing up. Upgraded to the newest, still not showing up it works with other tables.

How can I reset the window in the beginning with the choices?

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Djones
          Participant
            @djones

Still using vpx 10.6. I am really confused as well seeing that line isnt even code

Djones
            Participant
              @djones

My cab stays offline. And all virus is already off

darthwhat
              Participant
                @darthwhat

Love the table! Made a wheel image for this.

Attachments:
                2 users thanked author for this post.
                Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Error in line 1 – is basically vp saying – something went wrong, don’t tell me where. “sort of”. What I’m trying to say is that there can be various things, and that error message can actually be the same for two different guys, for two completely different reasons. Often though, it is common things, like not having control over your *.vbs files. One way to check that is typically looking in the script. See what *.vbs it uses, except for controller.vbs – and then start a table that is fairly new that uses the same *.vbs.

No guarantee that I’m right though. As I said. Can be different reasons leading to error at line 1.

Adolar
                  Participant
                    @adolar

Thanks supered,

that solved my Problem.

Great table

Flipper_Freak
                    Participant
                      @awalsh053

Awesome fuckn job bro …this table looks and plays beautiful :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      supered
                      Participant
                        @supered

Beautiful table.

The DMD is not showing up. Upgraded to the newest, still not showing up it works with other tables.

How can I reset the window in the beginning with the choices?

When the table has loaded and is running, hit the F6. That will open the UltraDMD settings window

ItchyRobot
                        Participant
                          @itchyrobot

Just some creative suggestions …
                          The green/blue/bumper lights are very bright. They seem brighter than the previous build. And the transition from being full brightness to off is a bit distracting since they are so contrasting.

Just a small suggestion for an otherwise awesome table

outhere
                            @outhere
                            MemberContributorvipModerator

When using FlexDMD the F6 Menu doesn’t work
                            Shows the The menu image but no selections will show and the VP crashes
                            FlexDMD  — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569&hl=

supered
                            Participant
                              @supered

The green/blue/bumper lights are very bright. They seem brighter than the previous build. And the transition from being full brightness to off is a bit distracting since they are so contrasting.

Are you talking about the effects on the play field or DOF?

I didn’t change anything as far as I know regarding lights or DOF…

supered
                              Participant
                                @supered

When using FlexDMD the F6 Menu doesn’t work

Shows the The menu image but no selections will show and the VP crashes

FlexDMD — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569&hl=

Mmm, didn’t knew there was another “UltraDMD” out there.

The call-up I do when hitting F6 is a normal function/procedure that’s in the ULtraDMD.vbs that comes with VPX.

So…. maybe the install of FlexDMD has changed something? I’ll see if I can test it myself

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

That’s why I included the link in case you did not realize It
                                  It’s to bad you did know ahead of time you could have built the game with flexDMD instead of UltraDMD

ItchyRobot
                                  Participant
                                    @itchyrobot

Are you talking about the effects on the play field or DOF?

I didn’t change anything as far as I know regarding lights or DOF…

Playfield. The lights inside the Blue and Green cylindrical shaped lights, and the lights that fire when the ball hits the bumper. When hit by the ball, they fire off a very bright light that can be rough on the eyes. And when the cylindrical lights go off, it is almost like they dont transition from being off to on evenly enough … when they go back to off it really stands out, almost as if they are two diff object sizes. Sorry if confusing, and I dont want to sound nitpicky. Awesome table either way!

jogrady7
                                    Participant
                                      @jogrady7

This table is amazing, my new favorite original table! Thanks supered

Bendo
                                      Participant
                                        @bendo

Love the table, but I have had one issue. The ball got stuck as you can see in this picture.

Thanks

Bill

Attachments:
                                        Alain62
                                        Participant
                                          @alain62

Bonjour

pouvez vous me dire comment récupérer le fichier music

car je n’y  arrive pas

Merci

Bosco
                                          Participant
                                            @bosco

Beautiful Table.

The DMD is not showing at all on my machine. The dmds from other tables work fine. As far as I know everything is up to date?

Is there any way to get a real DMD to function with this table?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 110 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?