Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    liebowa
    Participant
      @liebowa

@paologiardina,

Click on this link to bring you to the Pizza Time page.
      https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pizza-time/

On the right-hand side of the page ( or at the very bottom of that same page ) you should see a dropdown box above the Download button.  Click that dropdown box and select “pizzatime.zip”, then click the Download button.

pt

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
      - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
      - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
      - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
      - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
      - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
      - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

ilveropaolone
      Participant
        @paologiardina

i have alredy all installed correctly! what is the problem? Stranger Things go correctly!

Attachments:
        ilveropaolone
        Participant
          @paologiardina

I have set 0 osb, put it ask me for db2s file, i can ply but i seguenti only dmd “press start” than it disappears backglass is correct. What about?

Daytona24
          Participant
            @daytona24

One of the most fun and entertaining tables I’ve played!  Love getting Pizza Time and singing along as I battle the multi-ball!

byrneaar
            Participant
              @byrneaar

Anyone else having issues where your system is running out of resources or PuP is glitching out?  I have the same issues now with GOTG until I reboot but, they continue to happen after a game or two?  No issues before today.

ilveropaolone
              Participant
                @paologiardina

It always search for a db2s file how can i disable It?

kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

i have alredy all installed correctly!

Really sure? You have not :whistle:

Start another table with a working backglass; focus your backglass with your mouse pointer and press “s” or the right mouse button.

A b2sserver windows appears; there you must uncheck the option “error message without backglass” and save.

Start your pizzatime and have fun …

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

sheltemke
                  Participant
                    @sheltemke

Thank you so much for this amazing table! Cannot believe this is released already.

He Who Laughs Lasts
                    Participant
                      @binoictoothpick

Anyone using single screen desktop losing the pup packs on top after the minigame?

BarryBoem666
                      Participant
                        @barryboem666

Awesome, thx enjoy it :) :yahoo:

ilveropaolone
                        Participant
                          @paologiardina

Ok tank you now i can play correctly, but i continue to do not see the ultra dmd i have seen that it is possibile, how can i do? I have a cabinet 3 monitor. i see correctly stranger things, diablo and so on…. i see the iltra dmd with  “press. Start”, but than, it disappears…

jogrady7
                          Participant
                            @jogrady7

For the person having an issue with “it” searching for the db2s file.  Try creating a zero length db2s file that matches the name of your table.  This has fixed other pup pack tables I have had that issue with.

Jopp
                            Participant
                              @joppnl

First a big Thank You Scottywic for this great fun table!

Really excellent FUN.

Now…for those with micro-stutter problems:

check your Force exclusive fullscreen box in the VPX Graphics setting.

I had a lot of micro stutter everywhere and that all disappeared.

Also it solved the no reaction to flipperbuttons in the minigame.

:good: :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
                              Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Attachments:

My favorite pinball machine?
                              Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

kds70
                              Participant
                                @kds70

Ok tank you now i can play correctly, but i continue to do not see the ultra dmd i have seen that it is possibile, how can i do? I have a cabinet 3 monitor. i see correctly stranger things, diablo and so on…. i see the iltra dmd with “press. Start”, but than, it disappears…

This table doesn´t use “ultra dmd”. It uses a pinupdmd. but u don´t really need it because nearly all is displayed at the PuP Backglass.

ilveropaolone
                                Participant
                                  @paologiardina

Kds70

This table doesn´t use “ultra dmd”. It uses a pinupdmd. but u don´t really need it because nearly all is displayed at the PuP Backglass.

How can i see the pinupdmd? I have set DMD.ini with yes etc. But i can’t see it. Otherwise of i switch the Windows i see a second Window (pupdmd2) but i m not able to position it in my screens

kds70
                                  Participant
                                    @kds70

Take a look at the top of the script; there u can edit those dmd options. but at the end i am a 2 screen+pin2dmd user; not a desktop 1 screen setup user. so if it doesnt work for you. try it :scratch:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    tobiashansson
                                    Participant
                                      @tobiashansson

I have 2 problem i have a cabinet.

1) The minigame ship dosent move for me. How to “leaving line 5872 commented” ?
                                      2) Sometimes its feels like the game laging but i have about 100 tables and never fell the lag before.

outhere
                                        @outhere

Love the game @scottywic
                                        Any chance we can have separate DOF call outs for the ball release and auto shoot &
                                        add a timer so on auto shoot the Ball Delays before Shooting Once it’s in the shooting lane

legin
                                        Participant
                                          @legin

Thanks Scotty.  Your work is awesome as always.  Nice touch with the rotating bumpers.  Its also great to read the story about your new affiliation, hope everything works out with that.  It will benefit not just yourself but the whole community.

Jack
                                          Participant
                                            @breikers

Thanks a lot Scotty ! Really awesome table. Really adictive gameplay. It has been talked about before in this post, but also having some problems with the scoring. Probably has a lot to do with my max resolution for my backglass screen. The scoring does not fit in the screen, and something seems to be off with the scoring itself. I already changed the locale to EN-US in the script. But it looks like it does not register my scores. Sometimes i seem to have a high score, but it does not register as such. I would like to reset the game, how can I do that ? It does not seem to use a nvram file

Anyway, really like the game. Harry Potter is also one of my favorites.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?