Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    jogrady7
    Participant
      @jogrady7

WOW, just WOW!

Mlager8
      Participant
        @mlager8

First off big congratulations scotty! Been following this as long as I’ve been playing VP and I cant wait to try it out. All of your tables have so much depth and playability is through the roof, I’m sure this one will live up to personality your “brand” has cultivated.

I’m wondering if you can talk a little more about your partnership with AtGames. I see they manufacture their own machines, have a custom platform and even have some licensing. Are they being altruistic in wanting to sponsor you for the greater good of VP; The main train of thought being any interest in the hobby is in turn good for them as well?

I see their platform has a BYOG feature with the ability to play your other games through their environment. Are there plans to pipe your releases or VPX in general (VPE in the future?) into their system through the said BYOG feature?

Lastly, if you’re allowed to (or even want to), what other projects might be coming down the line from this fortuitous partnership?

Reading this back I hope this is not coming off with any negative connotation, I’m enthused about anything that will raise the profile of VP!

Spectrum1
        Participant
          @spectrum1

This is my new favorite table. Plays great and looks awesome. I can’t stop playing it, Super fun… Thank you so much Scotty! I can tell that you really put alot of work into this and it definitely shows! :yes:

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Scott and team:  Wow! The pup pack is glorious, love the lip sync Crusty. The music is also perfect, it’s going to be one of those that will stick in our heads so if we want to kill you later, don’t take it personal.  The voice acting is top notch, doubt it could be better, it really fits the game well.  Lot’s of variety as well.  great little animations  on so many objects, love the rotating pep pop bumpers, the slings, etc.  Congrats, looks like there are lot’s of modes. first game got what felt like a decent score 9.8m I think.  Second game less than 5 million but still felt good!

I also get the black screen on the playfield until I alt tab it back.  I was wondering if maybe this might happen because some of us have exclusive full screen on but then I remembered I don’t think HArry Potter gave me any issues and it has a video mode.  I also got a ball stuck in the pizza box and couldn’t shoot balls up either ramp feeding into the pizza box as it would hit the ball and fall back down.  In saying that, when I lost the last ball of the multiball I was in, the game went into it’s ball search mode, visibly shook the table and the ball popped out and I could play again. Cool ball search mode!

Great job!

Scottywic
            Participant
              @scottywic

for those having focus issues on the minigame, just delete your vpx and redownload from here (it has a patch in it)
              or just comment out or delete line 5872 that says WshShell.AppActivate “PuPShooter”

6 users thanked author for this post.
              Rik L
              Participant
                @cynsin

I also get the black screen on the playfield until I alt tab it back.  I was wondering if maybe this might happen because some of us have exclusive full screen on but then I remembered I don’t think HArry Potter gave me any issues and it has a video mode.  I also got a ball stuck in the pizza box and couldn’t shoot balls up either ramp feeding into the pizza box as it would hit the ball and fall back down.  In saying that, when I lost the last ball of the multiball I was in, the game went into it’s ball search mode, visibly shook the table and the ball popped out and I could play again. Cool ball search mode!

comment line 5872 see it it fixes it .. theres a fix on the way

Rik L
                Participant
                  @cynsin

I also got a ball stuck in the pizza box and couldn’t shoot balls up either ramp feeding into the pizza box as it would hit the ball and fall back down.  In saying that, when I lost the last ball of the multiball I was in, the game went into it’s ball search mode, visibly shook the table and the ball popped out and I could play again. Cool ball search mode!

thats one of the rare vpx things you probably won’t see again. I saw that once in 400 games and never gain but who knows

Chriss4198
                  Participant
                    @chriss4198

seriously you guys rock! Brings me back to jamming on Pinbot at my local pizza place when I was a kid…

crashb4
                    Participant
                      @crashb4

Unbelievable. The level of polish on this release is incredible. Thank you for sharing your hard work. It is much appreciated!!!

Scottywic
                      Participant
                        @scottywic

I also got a ball stuck in the pizza box and couldn’t shoot balls up either ramp feeding into the pizza box as it would hit the ball and fall back down. In saying that, when I lost the last ball of the multiball I was in, the game went into it’s ball search mode, visibly shook the table and the ball popped out and I could play again. Cool ball search mode!

thats one of the rare vpx things you probably won’t see again. I saw that once in 400 games and never gain but who knows

good to know though i’ll have ball search kill that kicker incase one is stuck.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        goblindriver
                        Participant
                          @goblindriver

Congrats on the release! Hope you’re celebrating tonight!

Scottywic
                          Participant
                            @scottywic

thanks

any chance you have the name of the font you used to make the pizza time logo

I like a HQ wheel image but I did not get a matching result when I did a search on whatthefont

Himalaya font

Pattyg234
                            Participant
                              @pattyg

Where do i find the vpx file for this table ?

kds70
                              Participant
                                @kds70

My playfield also disappeared during the video mode. I alt-tabbed to get it back. Awesome table, by the way!

Same here Scotty; using “ForceFullscreen”. By the way: awesome table and thank you & team so much :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Rik L
                                Participant
                                  @cynsin

jgnzl1 wrote: My playfield also disappeared during the video mode. I alt-tabbed to get it back. Awesome table, by the way! Same here Scotty; using “ForceFullscreen”. By the way: awesome table and thank you & team so much

jgnzl1 wrote: My playfield also disappeared during the video mode. I alt-tabbed to get it back. Awesome table, by the way! Same here Scotty; using “ForceFullscreen”. By the way: awesome table and thank you & team so much

redownload it it has been fixed

trizonegb
                                  Participant
                                    @trizonegb

Superb work to Scotty and the team. Everything looks, feels, sounds, and TASTES delicious! We are so lucky to have you! Thanks for the hours of pure fun!! :yahoo:

That killer instinct ultra combo?

bietekwiet
                                    Participant
                                      @bietekwiet

I don’t see a vpx file either, only the Pupvideo files are in the download

outhere
                                        @outhere
                                        MemberContributorvipModerator

I don’t see a vpx file either, only the Pupvideo files are in the download

Pick pizzatime-64.vpx  Above the download button

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        misfit
                                        Participant
                                          @edavis

Anybody have a wheel logo for this beauty yet?

jandersmancan
                                          Participant
                                            @jandersmancan

I just want to say thanks, I just installed and excited to play another one of your releases.  I am so glad that your hard work and the community as a whole is being recognized.  Super great!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?